chapter 5:

WHY ARE SOME OF YOU SO DEMANDING CHILL- THE EMO FATHER NEEDS TIME TO MAKE FOOD- I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL SORRYYYYYY- anyways- planning on doing a nono (smutt/lemon dunno what yall wanna call it) chapter soon. Because emo father is awesome. 💀🖤

This will be really short sorry- last chapter was longer so deal with this children.
_____________________________________________

Espresso's pov

Espresso woke up in his bed. But- how? Espresso didn't go to bed he was working.

The cookie almost fell back asleep. He was very comfortable. Espresso buried his face into something he was cuddling because it felt nice.

Wait this smells like- Madeleine? Espresso only recognised the smell because Madeleine would always hug him when they were younger. Espresso opened his eyes to see Madeleine's blue cape.

"Why do I have this?" The dark cookie asked himself confused.

Espresso grabbed his glasses from his bedside table and noticed a note there. Reading "Greetings Espresso. You were asleep when I came to check on you so I put you to bed. You seemed to like my cape return it whenever you please! I hope to see you soon! -Madeleine"

Well that explains alot. Espresso sighed but couldn't hide his smile. Then looked down at Madeleine's cape sitting on his lap. 'I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep this for a little longer, well until i can be bothered to return it.'
_____________________________________________