act one

ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴ
ACT ONE
( summary & cast )

ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟꜱᴏɴACT ONE( summary & cast )

NATHALIA MIKAELSON is the second youngest of the Mikaelson family. Nathalia was one of the two results of her mother's affair with a werewolf. But unlike her other siblings, Nathalia didn't get one gene or the other. Nathalia was a witch who carried the werewolf gene, revealed to her sometime after she turned.

After the death of her younger brother, Henrik, in an attempt to protect their children from death, Esther cast a forbidden spell and turned her family into vampires. Unfortunately for them, there were consequences for this transformation, and Nature sought to try to restore the balance they upset by giving them a weakness for every new strength they had gained.

Then, although she wanted everything to be all right, her secret came out into the light. After making his first kill as a newly turned immortal, his werewolf curse was triggered, which wouldn't have been an issue if Mikael hadn't caught him mid-turn. Later, Niklaus's (and Nathalia's) true parentage was revealed to their family. He was not Mikael's son (and daughter) but instead was the son (and daughter) of the chief of their village's werewolf clan, with whom Esther had an affair.

Esther was forced to place a curse on Klaus for suppressing his werewolf side with the help of her youngest daughter, Nathalia, who kept her powers after her transformation. They had secretly cursed Nathalia, suppressing her werewolf genes, to hide that she was unfaithful more than once to prevent what 'happened' next anyway. They later found out from their brother Klaus that Mikael had killed her.

For over a thousand years, Klaus had been trying to break the curse placed on him and his sister, which he later learned was cursed with him. He created the myth of the sun and moon curse to find the moonstone and the Petrova Doppelgänger; both needed to break the actual curse. His goal was to liberate their werewolf side so he could sire his super-species of werewolf-vampire hybrids.

Wanting to prevent this, Nathalia transferred her consciousness to the body of another, making it her life's mission to stop herself and her brother from becoming more monsters than they were already.

Now it's 2009. Nathalia Mikaelson, now known as Nathalia Flynn, becomes friends with Elena Gilbert, the new doppelganger, planning to keep her existence from her family. What happens when an old friend returns to town, his psychotic older brother following behind him, wanting to get to know the dead ringer of his old love, putting her mission at stake?

cast

carlson young asNATHALIA (MIKAELSON) FLYNN

carlson young as
NATHALIA (MIKAELSON) FLYNN

the vampire diaries cast asTHEIR TVD CHARACTERS

THEIR TVD CHARACTERS

published: 4.29.2023
edited: