CHAP 2- I Own This Look Dude!

Sorry I took a while to upload........hope you liked the first chapter and i hope that this chapter is even better!...ENJOY :D..!!! and thanx for reading...

------------------------------> That's a pic of Jayde!! :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER TWO

BLADE'S P.O.V

I wasn't exactly sure if waking Jayde would be the best idea. The last time I did that she almost clawed my eyes out.

I watched intently as she stirred slightly and then began to scream about something and asking, "Is this a fucking joke?!" I want to help her so badly but it wouldn't be wise to wake her.

Suddenly she shot up and slowly started to swing her legs of the bed when she realised that she couldn't since I was holding her in place. There was a panicked expression on her face which slowly changed to relief when she saw that it was only me and then moved to pure anger, her cheeks growing red and hot.

"What the hell! Blade, why in God's name are you in my bed?" Jayde screamed at me, "Get your hand off of me!" I immediately did as I was told, not wanting to truly feel her wrath. She crossed over me and ran from the bed quickly as I mumbled a 'sorry', hoping that she would hear me because I really hated to apologize. Thankfully she did, since she came back over to the bed and sat beside me, resting her hand on my knee.

"Look Blade, I didn't really mean to act like that. It's just that I had a really bad dream that brought back some memories I tried hard to bury."

"It's ok Jayde. So, wanna talk about it?" I asked hoping that she would say yes.

"Not really. You still didn't answer my question though. Why the hell were you in my bed, or house for that matter, without my permission?!"

Should I tell her about the fact that I snagged her keys one day when she wasn't looking and made a copy of every single one? Probably not. She would probably murder me and then find a way to murder me again. If that was even possible.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm..........you left the door unlocked" I answered more like a question.

"Crap!" Jayde mumbled as she walked over to her closet looking for something to change into, "Chase is gonna kill me if he knew I did that. You know he even made me recite a list of rules he made before he left? And locking the door at all times was one of them. It's great to be me, isn't it? You have to promise that you won't tell him, OK?"

"I promise I won't."

"Thanks. Ughhhhhh!! Can you get your ass out of my room so I can change into clothes a little more appropriate than this?" she asked while motioning her hand over the way too big Marylin Manson t-shirt that she was wearing.

"Ok ok. I guess I'll wait downstairs then."

A few minutes later Jayde came downstairs wearing faded denim capris and a plain purple V-neck t-shirt that looked really great on her, with a pair of black flip flops. It's amazing how this girl can make anything look good. She could probably be dressed in a penguin suit and still look as stunning as ever!

She walked into the kitchen and headed straight for the fridge where she took out two bottles of water. After gulping down half of one bottle she tossed the other to me which I caught with ease.

JAYDE'S P.O.V.

I guess I'm glad kind of glad that Blade is here. I really could use someone right now. I just wished that it would've been Chase instead. He would understand what I'm feeling more than Blade. Wait, what am I feeling?      Anger? Sadness? Lonliness?