CHAP 6- 'Cuz I'm A Ninja

HEY......AGAIN SRY FOR THE CHAP TAKING SO LONG...I THINK TEACHERS REALLY HATE us BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN GIVING US SOOOOOOO MUCH HW!! I CAN BARELY KEEP UP.................THIS CHAP WAS SORT OF A FILLER CHAP...NOTHING MUCH HAPPENS AND I'M SRY IT'S SO SHORT :(.....BUT I ALREADY STARTED TO WORK ON THE NEXT CHAP AND I'M HOPING TO HAVE IT UP SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND?.....OH AND BEFORE I FORGET I WANTED TO DEDICATE THIS CHAP TO MY BESTEST FRIEND WHO ISNT ON WATTPAD..BUT I STILL FELT THE NEED TO DEDICATE IT TO HER :D.......ENJOY THIS CHAP :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 6

Blade’s P.O.V.

‘Where the fuck is Jayde?’ I screamed at myself mentally as I stepped out of third period Biology. ‘That bitch better not be planning anymore pranks or I swear I’ll-‘  Someone cut me off from my mental babbling.

“Hey Blade!” Trent, one of Jayde’s best friends asked as he approached me. He was now standing in front of me dressed in black skinny jeans and a red Pierce the Veil t-shirt with black converse. “Have you seen Jayde today? I haven’t seen her at all this morning.” I rarely talked to Trent, but all in all he was a pretty decent guy. I just never really had a reason to talk to him.

“No, sorry. I’ve been looking for her for the entire day but I don’t know where she could be. I tried calling her cell but I keep going to her voicemail. I kinda yelled at her at her this morning which I’m guessing has to do with the reason why she’s not here right now. Although, I did hear from a few people in her Geography class that she did come to class but left after throwing her bag at Ms Roy.” We both laughed together which gained us some weird glances from students walking in the halls. It’s not every day in our school that you see two random dudes laughing like maniacs.

“That sounds exactly like Jayde,” Trent choked out in between laughs , “Okay. Thanks Blade. If you see Jayde tell her to call me please.”

“Sure” I replied knowing that I was probably going to forget. Jayde is really starting to piss me off! I can’t keep up with all of this. I’ve know her for almost five months and I still don’t think that I fully understand her. She always does these stupid things without thinking!

“Blade Matthews please report to the Principal’s office,” someone announced over the PA system.

Oh Great! What’s this about now?!  I hadn’t done anything wrong today, except that I reached late this morning…..Thanks to Jayde!

I slowly made my way down that crowded hall, slipping through the many busy bodies trying to not be late for their next class. I, on the other hand, couldn’t care less. This was an excuse to get out of Math class  and I’ll take it gladly. The door of the main office swung open and if it weren’t for my quick reflexes I’d probably be in the nurse’s office right now with a black eye and a broken nose.

“WATCH IT ASS FACE!” I yelled to person standing in front of me. I was so angry that I thing I could give that person who tried to slam the door in my face a black eye and a broken nose of their own.

“Matthews! You better watch your mouth buddy! I’m not someone you can just push around!” a girl about three inches shorter than me, with straight dirty blonde hair that stopped at her mid-back and fell in her eyes warned, she had a coffee crème coloured skin and wore a black leather jacket with a simple white tee underneath, a denim skirt and black ankle boots. HOLY SHIT! It was Alexis, Jayde’s absolute, most best-est friend (at least that’s how Jayde describes her) and Trent’s girlfriend. This girl seriously scares me and I don’t know why! Did I mention that she hates me as well?!

“Uhhhh. Hey Alexis,” I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck nervously,” I’m really sorry. I thought that you were someone else.”

“Don’t you ‘Hey Alexis’ me. And I bet that you’re so sorry. Yea right. So sorry that you wanted to give me a black eye and a  broken nose?!” she retorted. CRAP! Did I really say out loud?

“I really am sorry Alex. I didn’t mean-“ I was about to finish apologizing when the secretary interrupted, signalling for me to go into the Principal’s Office. I let out a huge sigh of relief. This new secretary has really good timing! Just as I was about to put my foot through the door Alexis spoke up. “Don’t think that get away from me Matthews,” my name rolled off her tongue like venom,” I’ll be watching you! You better sleep with one eye open from now on, instead of your mouth, especially in class.” She stopped and doubled over laughing at her own joke. I smiled weakly at her. “I’ll get you back. You won’t know when, or where, or how, and I’ll be so sneaky that you won’t even realise I’m there cuz I’m a ninja nin-ninja ninja nin-ninja.” She sang before walking off shooting death glares at me. Could this day get any worse?! Oh yea, right. It can! Because I’, in the principal’s office! Oh joy! * note the sarcasm*

“Blade what are you waiting for? Please come in, take a seat. I won’t be long. I promise,” Principal Wesley stated.

“Ok Sir,” I said, taking a seat,” So why did you ask to see me? I’m not in any trouble am I?”

“Oh no. Definitely not. This is to do with Jayde.” He replied catching my a little off guard, “Well I’m guessing that you heard about what Jayde did this morning?”

I couldn’t help the soft chuckle that escaped my from my lips. “Yea. Why? “ I asked a little wearily.

“I just wanted to ask you if it was possible for you to return her backpack to her.” Principal Wesley reached below his desk to retrieve Jayde’s plain black Jansport bag and placed it on top of his desk with a soft thump.

“Sure. No problem.” I smiled, relieved that nothing bad had happened.

“Thank you Blade. You can head back to your classes now.”

I left the office with two bags in my hand. Well I wasn’t goin to walk around with Jayde’s bag for the entire day so I headed outside to the parking lot and placed Jayde’s bag in the trunk of my car. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my front jeans pocket. It was text from a number that I did not recognise. It read: I forgot to tell you this but don’t you EVER call me Alex again! I am not your friend. And if you ever call me that again I’ll poison you and then cut off your head from your body, do you understand?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOOOO....DID YOU LIKE THE CHAP.....I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK :)......SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!! :)....DO YOU GUYS LIKE ALEXIS......I LOVE HER!!!!......HEHE....SHE'S HILARIOUS :p