CHAP 7- Handsome Please

Bonjour!!....i'm still in french mode because I had french orals yesterday! :D.....anyway.......sry I took so long to upload...I know i said that since last weekend upload and i didn't but I just really didnt have the time......sry......hope you enjoy this chapter and please vote and comment! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 7

JAYDE’S P.O.V.

Something pointy was poking me in my face. Ugh! Leave me alone you pointy thingy…I just want to sleep!!

“Wake up! I’ll leave you here you know,” someone shouted, causing my ears to ring from the sudden outburst.

Immediately I jumped up, looking around and searching for the source of all the yelling that woke me up. My hands were sweaty and my clothes stuck to my body like a second skin. My eyes landed on Stephen who was sitting about ten feet away from me on the floor with an abnormally long stick in his hand. He poked me again with the stick, only this time in my ribs.

“I’m up! I’m up! What the hell is wrong with you?! Can’t you be like a normal person and NOT POKE ME WITH A DAMN STICK!”

“Oh. Someone’s a little grumpy. “ Stephem mimicked using a high pitched and squeaky voice.

“I wonder why?” I retorted. He poked me again, “Oh my goodness! Will put that stick down and stop poking me with it?” I yelled in frustration. Why were boys so immature!

“Maybe. Anyway get up ‘cuz we’re getting ready to leave,” Stephen replied simply.

“Wait! Where’s Aiden? Please tell me that he didn’t leave me here with you…ALONE.” I asked, my face dotted with both horrorful and panicked expressions.

“No retard. Aiden’s in the shower and he should be done soon, so get up!”

Silently I thanked God. If I was left here alone with Stephen I’m sure I would’ve died. The dude mean! But he’s super hottoo! It’s almost hard to believe that Aiden is friends with him.

I pushed myself off of the floor at the same time Stephen did. Before I even got the chance to stand up properly I fell to the ground with my arms flapping around. I guess my legs fell asleep…Oh well. Stephen ran towards me, and I could tell he was trying to suppress his laughter that was threatening to come out of his mouth. He extended a hand and helped me up with a big grin plastered all over his face.

“Are you ok?” he asked, clearly not concerned.

“Yea I’m fine. I just think my legs fell asleep.”

“Ok then. I’m going to let you go now. If you decide you’re going to fall again don’t drag me down with you ok?” he said chuckling to himself. I sensed that he wasn’t going to let this go for a very long time.

Het let go of my arms and for the first time since I woke up I looked at his attire. His long legs were covered with loosely fitted dark jeans and black slippers. Eventhough I hated him at this very moment I could not keep my eyes off of his body. I could see his well-defined six pack printing out from his white sweater.

“My eyes are up here you know,” Stephen said as he closed the space between us and a light blush crept up to my cheeks. He had his stick in his right hand and used the other to tilt my head up to face his. Our eyes locked the second my head was lifted but Stephen looked as though he was fighting an internal battle to try to get himself to look away from me and he wasn’t winning. He leaned in closer, making our faces only a few inches apart and my breath caught in my throat. Oh God! Is he going to kiss me?! I’m not sure if I’m ready for this! I thought just as something hit me in the back of my head.