yes, I am.....

This morning it's a little cloudy in this city, not so much rain, doesn't make my spirit fade. Anyway, today is a very good day. Arriving at the HRD office, I meet with Mr. Eko. The company isn't very big, but it looks like I'm going to make a lot of money here.

"Miss Mina welcome to our company," say Mr. Eko.

"Yes sir," awkwardly.

"How are you feeling today, Miss Mina,?".

"Thank God I'm happy sir,".

"This is a minimum work contract of 2 years and a monthly salary of 5 million for a 6 month trial, after that it will increase to 6.5 million, then a bonus per tender if you succeed in getting it, then for working hours according to labor regulations, please read on,".

"Okay sir, I read it first," I notice this work contract that is not too detrimental.

"This is Miss with stamp duty and signature here, then this is a card for arrival and departure time, it must be scanned when arriving and leaving work hours," explain Mr. Eko.

"Excuse me sir, I don't understand what my job desk is? I don't really understand," I ask.

"I will explain, this company is based on technology that is always developing, and this company has only been established for 1.5 years, with a team of leaders Mr. Satya and I, here there are 5 employees including us, then Mrs. Mina added to 6, for jobs Mrs. Mina's desk is to find technological innovation ideas, make proposals, arrange meeting schedules, and the next task will be explained by Mr. Satya,".

"Oh, I see, if I may know, Mr. Satya is the main leader of this company?,".

"Yes, that's right, he is part of software development and main leader, if I work at part of hardware, HRD, and related to the field,".

"Okay sir, I understand,".

"Then because tomorrow is the 1st, Mrs. Mina will start working tomorrow, Tuesday, and the salary will be paid every 27th at the end of the month,".

" okay sir,".

"I think that's enough, oh, today there is a meeting, if Mrs. Mina has free time, can attend it, you can also get to know the other team," say Mr. Eko.

"Ok sir I can join the meeting,".

The two of us head for the meeting place, which is not far from the HRD room. The room is enough for a meeting of 10 people. As soon as I got to the room, I meet Mr. Satya. And I try to greet him.

"good morning sir," I greet.

He only answers with a smile.

Not long after, several people enter the room, and sit down in their respective positions. There is one person distributing bottled minerals to everyone, so I get it. I am just silent. and others just focus on the sheet they hold each. I set furthest from the boss, and try not to make a sound.

"OK, let's just start the meeting," say Mr. Satya.

"Wait a minute, sir, before we start, I want to introduce our new team, Mrs. Mina," interrupt Mr. Eko.

"Ok please,".

"Okay, colleagues, this is Mrs. Mina part of the technology innovation team, her desk is beside Mr. Drajat," Mr. Eko stand up and introduce me.

"hello colleagues, I'm Mina, new to the innovation team, asking for guidance and advice," I greet everyone.

"Yes Miss mina, I am Mr. Drajat, then he is Mr. Slamet, then he is Miss Rere," say Mr. Drajat.

"OK, I think that's enough, let's just start the meeting, I need financial data, Miss Rere," Mr. Satya.

"Okay sir, I will provide information related to the company's finances, this month there is no tender entry, and for clients who have ordered the program previously, they have paid last month's payment. for these 3 months there is no income until the target is 100%, only 20% is coming, sir. So, the profit is only enough to pay for electricity, rent, and employee salaries for the next 5 months," explain Miss Rere.