getting ill

Today, Mr. Satya and I have a timetable to go to an adjoining country, there are orders for 1000 drones there. So we dealt with a few proposition identified with the request. we leave at 11 pm from Jakarta, and will show up at 08.00 pm. Mr. Drajat ought to have gone, however he is responsible for dealing with the advanced waste box project which ought to be done in multi month. So I helped Mr. Satya handle this request.

"Great evening sir," I welcomed.

"Evening Mina, all tickets and housing are done there?", he answered.

"Indeed sir, this is your identification in business class, I am in economy class," I said while giving my visa to the chief.

"Alright, much appreciated, however how about you go to business class? despite the fact that I get offices from the workplace", asked the chief.

"Indeed chief, you can really get business class, however it's OK assuming the cash is for shopping, so pick economy class, economy and business are something similar, the appearance is something very similar," I clarified.

"OK"

We additionally entered the plane with an alternate door heading among economy and business class. Nonetheless, in the sitting area, the manager unexpectedly followed me.

"boss, misguided course, door for business class around there", I clarified.

"I'm simply holding up with you, we actually have 1 hour to stand by. Assuming that you stand by there alone, it feels languid to have no companions to talk with," answered the chief.

I was only quiet without answering to the manager's clarification. We strolled towards my door region.

"Mina, how about we drink espresso first, OK?" asked the boss.

"In the business class lounge area, you can arrange espresso".

"The espresso tastes awful there, we should drink espresso somewhere else".

I just stayed silent, and followed in the boss' footsteps. At the caffe shop I ordered lemon tea, it feels like I don't want to drink coffee anymore. Wanted a light and fresh drink. I saw the boss ordered coffee which looked quite black. I'm not the type of person who likes coffee, I prefer to drink a light taste like lemon tea or just mineral water.

We sat opposite each other in the coffee shop. Enjoyed every sip of the drinks we ordered. The airport is quite busy. Around the entrance hall, I saw various food shops, souvenirs and even various types of equipment.

"What time will we arrive Mina?", asked the boss breaking the silence.

"around 9 pm ".

"For a modern waste box project, how do you get inspiration if it's made on a large scale?", asked the boss again.

"plastic, bottles, etc., are like things that must be used every day. We'll see around us boss, there is no company to start building a large, more modern trash box. Let's just start with courage, we fix 1 slum area that has a lot of garbage. if we can create machines to sort, handle, or destroy waste, it can be money and even profit", I explained without realizing that I had spoken a lot.

I saw the boss just smiled happy to hear my explanation. Then he took a sip of coffee. I just stared at my glass silently then drank it slowly.

"Your idea is amazing, this project is halfway through, both the trash box that will be installed at the main point, whether it's the width, height or thickness of the side of the box, for the box installed at the regional point for the election has also been entered into a trial of several types of waste, possibly 1 another month will be fine. Yesterday I had to go abroad so I didn't have time to attend your meeting," explained Mr. Satya.