Inspiration!

Mr Eko is 41 years old, and he lives with 1 wife and 2 children who are under 10 years old. He has the ability to assemble sensors. He is very friendly, and has a high passion when it comes to hardware. I prefer to discuss with him when I have a problem regarding the selection of components to be produced, because the components purchased must match the list for making reports in the proposal. He was always a patient listener, and was always interested in my explanations.

In contrast to Mr. Drajat, he understands the software better. Once I was offered to learn programming with him. But I think I'd rather write a lot of proposals than write a program. Not rejecting the knowledge. But I'm not the type of person who is patient with problems when programming errors, I'd better learn other sciences. Mr. Drajat is about 45 years old, but I don't know for sure. Also, he already has a wife and 1 son who is in high school. For Mr. Drajat, his desk is not far from me. But he prefers to go to the technician's room. He is also a friendly, and calm person.

Regarding Mr. Satya, he is a little young from the look on his face. I'm not sure how old he is now. It's probably around 40 years old too, because he looks a little young compared to Mr. Eko and Mr. Drajat. Rere also said that he already has a wife and 1 child who is still a toddler. When it comes to proposals and tenders, he is the most enthusiastic, and even likes to work overtime to complete reports or check on technicians in assembling tools directly. He is also very quick to respond when dealing with data, or quickly find problems that occur when the equipment being tested has an error.

The leaders and technicians of this company are three of them. There are also temporary employees but it's a group of technicians who are only called in when there's a big project and need them. I really salute the three of them. I've been working here for 3 months, and the drone project is ready to be marketed. In fact, they can assemble more than 50 drones in a week. Within 2 months, drone marketing nationally generated a 5 times profit from capital.

When I and they talked about marketing, they were very enthusiastic about my explanation. I suggest marketing to be done using the social media scale that young people love recently. Then, in each province, we also have official resellers that we form. For this reason, sales at the country level itself are more than sufficient to return the capital spent. Even for the third month, we focus on sales in the overseas realm.

The production of drones has also increased per month. we also provide a 1year warranty according to terms, and buying and selling of tool components, then camping projects to learn programming software and tool assembly for university students, also produce success. Rere, who made the proposal for the program, was also very enthusiastic about managing the process. These 3 months, apart from focusing on assembling drones, they have also succeeded in organizing these activities.

Today is October 27th in my third month of work. Payday, meeting day at the end of the month. The day on which the financial statements and the results of each division.

"Mina, are you ready for a meeting?" asked Rere approaching me.

"Ready or not, wow Rere is very excited today"

"Yaps, then the program for students also benefits us 3 times the capital we spend, so yes, my report is calm," explained Rere happily.

"ok congrats"

"Why is Mina so weak?"

"A little bit hungry, I woke up late, so I didn't have time to snack"

"Ooo, take it easy, for today's meeting outside, in a restaurant"

" are you serious?" I asked

"Yes, Mr. Satya, Mr. Eko, Mr. Drajat, and we will have a meeting outside"