one of my happiness, kitchen

"Ting Tong Ting Tong Ting Tong Ting Tong 5x".

This morning I was still woken up by the sound of my cellphone alarm, "Ting Toooooongggg 2x, I'm awake, noisy," I shouted into my cellphone.

I'm still reluctant to get ready to start today's activities.

"Ting Tong Ting Tong Ting Tong Ting Tong 5x".

The alarm still shows its efforts to wake me from this laziness.

"Ting Tong Ting Tong Ting Tong Ting Tong 5x".

Again and again....

"Yes, I'm awake," I shouted as I got up and walked over to my cellphone which placed in the corner of the table not far from my room.

Before taking a shower, I took my diary and read today's schedule, and it was a meeting with the bosses at 9 am.

It's still 7 in the morning and there's still time to be lazy.

Today, I want to wear a white shirt and a sky blue skirt and beautify it with a white Hijab.

When I see myself like this in the mirror, I feel like I'm growing up fast.

It feels like just yesterday I was still learning how to ride a bicycle whom my father gave me. "Look now, who I am".

After quite satisfied looking at myself in the mirror, I immediately rushed to the meeting place, and met Mr.Eko and Mr. Satya.

I feel like I'm ready for the presentation at today's meeting.

Several reports have been completed, or the order for components for the drone has also been ordered.

Financial statements, I just send proof of payment, and Rere will record and arrange this. Finally, in general my work is done.

At 9 am. We have gathered in the meeting room.

I saw that the boss who was sick last night looked much better. We sat around the table.

First, Mr. Eko started with his presentation, he explained how the drone aircraft production process was, the obstacles faced during production, and how the technician team worked together.

Then after Mr. Eko, it was my turn to explain that the components ordered have been completed and 60% are still in the shipping stage to this country.

I also explain the financial statements used for the accommodation process and all the financing of this project.

"The number of drones that are still being produced here is around 150 drones, the technician team has also increased. We are trying to finish the number by next month to 250 drones. For ordering 250 drones, the framework will be formed at our company in Indo. I have contacted Mr. Drajat, so 50% of the components that have been ordered can be sent to our country?" asked the boss.

"It's still, because the components are still in the process of ordering shipping expeditions, so 25% is sent here, then 50% is sent to Indo", I asked again to make sure.

"Yes, that's right, in the company's laboratory there are still several drone components that have not been assembled, that's enough to make 100 drones, and it has been started to be assembled by Mr Drajat's technical team, the remaining 150 drones will be assembled here, and the shortage of drones will be assembled using components that have just been ordered in Indo", explained Mr. Satya.

"How long will the components to be sent to this country?", asked Mr. Eko.

"The fastest shipping expedition will arrive in 2 days, while delivery in Indo will arrive in 3 days," I replied