one of the precious things

It's been more than a year, I haven't met my best friend "Ella". My busy life at the technology company makes me no time to just play with her.

I've been thinking since my flight last night, it feels like this Sunday I don't want to look at my mobile phone or check e-mail. I wanted to visit Ella and take her for a walk.

But it feels like this body still feels jet lag and lazy to get out of bed. The clock on the wall showed 11 o'clock in the afternoon, and in this room the only sound was the ticking of the clock and my hungry stomach.

Before leaving to meet Ella at 2 pm, I ordered food via online.

Order fried chicken and chili sauce along with fresh vegetables. Imagining that food made me forget the feeling of tiredness from yesterday's trip.

To save time, I went to take a shower and prepared myself to get ready to go to Ella's place.

The cold water really refreshes my body, and I purposely wash it with green grape brand shampoo.

"Wow, it turns out that green grapes can be used as ingredients for making shampoo, it smells good too", I thought as my hands massaged my head which was filled with foam.

As a woman, what activities do you dislike the most?

I actually don't like it when I dry my wet hair with a hair dryer, it's because of the noise of the hair dryer. However, I can't escape the hair dryer which makes my hair dry faster.

"I don't like you, but I need you", I said to the hair dryer in my hand.

I opened the bedroom window wide, then turned on the fan, and the aromatherapy room tasted "Rose".

The laptop has also been turned on, and the cartoons have been set.

In front of me was the food I ordered.

"Thank God. I need spicy food to wake me up and give me energy today", I said happily when I saw the food.

Warm rice combined with savory fried chicken, juice, and crispy chicken skin makes me happy and relaxed. I also added the savory, spicy, and fresh sambal trasi because there was a hint of lemon juice, and a little sweetness from the tomatoes that blended with the spicy taste.

A spoonful of warm rice, shredded fried chicken, and a little chili sauce are so happy. This taste is also perfect, when pieces of cucumber and a piece of lettuce are eaten after chewing a spoonful of this combination of foods.

I am happy just because of a little thing this one.

"Ting tong ting tong".

The sound of my cellphone alarm made me nervous, a sign that I had to go see Ella immediately.

Moment to enjoy lunch only 30 minutes.

I immediately ordered a motorcycle taxi online.

"Ellaaaaaaaa, wait me just 15 minutes", send a message to Ella.

My place to Ella's house is only about 2 km, if using a motorcycle taxi, it only takes 15 minutes.

"Good afternoon Ela", I greeted while surprising her who was sitting in the living room.

"Oh my gosh," she replied in shock.

I just smiled seeing her surprised.

"Miss", I spoiled.

"Hmmmm, just remembered I have a friend here",

" excuse me".

"Well, how are you?"