Show Up

The second day of work, I've completed the proposition. At 09.00 am I wandered into the manager's room. This is my first time going into the manager's room. There were 3 tables, however there was just the chief.

"Great morning sir," I welcomed.

"Oo Mina, great morning, please," requested the chief.

"Much thanks to you sir, this is the proposition sir, kindly take a look at it,".

"Alright,"

"There is as yet an update, it appears, sir,"

"Stand by, I read initial 5 minutes, you don't go first,".

I was quiet, without a solitary sentence and I saw this room was very enormous. I attempted to focus on each corner. Without the manager dubious, in light of the fact that he just centered around perusing.

"Alright, I like the proposition, and today at 10 am we will promptly hear you present, clarify the substance of this proposition," requested the chief.

"without correction, sir,?".

"No need, I can hardly wait to hear your show,".

"OK sir, I'm grieved,".

"alright,"

I promptly left the manager's room. I feel apprehensive, only 2 working days I was promptly told to make a show. This torment excessively quick, work in the organization. Mental to be reinforced. It's as yet 09.25 in the first part of the day. Since I haven't ate at this point, and I'm anxious about the possibility that that the show time will look apprehensive on the grounds. I went to the kitchen to get a few bites. In the kitchen there was a container of milk, and some bread, as yet unchanged substance as the primary day. I took milk, and 2 breads. I got back to my work area and immediately completed the bite.

It seems like time is moving quick. Regularly my eyes looked at the clock on the divider over the entryway, presently it was 9:50 morning. I feel increasingly apprehensive, attempting to control myself to remain quiet.

"Hello, Mina," said  Rere.

"Hello," I answered.

"Amazing, making a proposition about drone is extremely quick, the supervisor promptly reached us today for a dire gathering,".

"Indeed,  Rere, I additionally don't have the foggiest idea why the unexpected gathering,".

"Brighten up, Mina," out of nowhere seemed Mr. Drajat.

"Great morning everybody," trailed by Mr. Eko.

"Amazing, everybody has accumulated," said the chief, showing up after Mr. Eko

"Hello," I answered to everybody.

"Amazing, the espresso is additionally prepared, thank you, Rere," the chief.

"Alright sir," answered  Rere.

"Is this an immediate presentation or trusting that others will peruse the proposal sir?" I asked the chief.

"Simply go on, please,".

Without posing additional inquiries, I quickly remained next to the white projector screen, and I began the show.

"Hello everyone, this robot project is partitioned into 2 classes. The principal drone is modest, and the cost is high. The benefits that we sell have great flying quality, adaptable camera points, in particular 4 points, and the robot outline plan. For determinations to different leaders, if it's not too much trouble, read on this slide, from slide... ... ... ... ... . then, at that point, for the distinction in modest or costly costs dependent on the kind of camera, how huge the battery limit is, and how wide the sign spreads. The camera is an evolving variable, adapted to shopper costs, the better the camera introduced, the more costly the robot will be. However, the battery capacity and signal distribution can be made the same at both prices. For marketing, there is a Pre-order system according to the camera that consumers want and a ready-made system that is marketed directly to consumers or resellers. The marketing flow can be seen in this slide................... then a list of component prices and work schedule can be seen in the attachment......................... I think that's enough, please when there is something to be discussed, greetings," I explained briefly for 12 minutes.