Start it!

Tuesday the 5th of April, the day of history for me. The day I officially work at a 10G tech company. Even though it's a start-up company, it doesn't matter to me because I need money to live life in a big city. It's impossible for me to stay in Ella's boarding house. This month, I'm still chasing Ella's place, until I get my first paycheck. Next month I've moved from there, and live life in my own boarding house.

At 06.30 I am ready to leave, it takes me 1 hour to arrive at the company. Actually, I enter at 08.00 am, but I purposely left early. I get a table and chairs, as well as an air-conditioned room, plus a desk computer. My desk is not far from Mr. Drajat,and  his room is in front of me with a glass divider. My task today is to make a proposal for a drone. Thus, I decide the first thing was to find Mr. Eko. I go to Mr. Eko's room. I see that he drinks coffee in the morning.

"Good morning, Mr. Eko," I greet.

"Wow, Miss Mina, good morning, how is the first day?," he replies.

"Quiet sir, heheheh,".

"Yes, it hasn't come yet, is there anything you want to discuss?,".

"sir, I need a list of the materials needed to make drones, so I can find a slightly economical but high-quality price,".

"Oh yes, yesterday afternoon I had listed it, I will find the list for a moment and then I will send it to your e-mail, okay?,".

" Yes sir,"

"your e-mail?,".

" mina.minarni@buuumail.ccm,".

"OK, I'll send it first,".

"sir, I want to ask, for the manufacture of tools such as drones, is this the first time for this company?,".

"Hahaha yaps, our company has only been established for 1.5 years. Actually, we, Mr. Satya, Mr. Drajat, and I used to be office mates at an international technology-based company, then the three of us prepared for 6 months for the opening of this company and so on. leave the previous company to focus more on our company," explain Mr. Eko.

"I see, so this company for 1.5 years has an interface software project, sir?,".

"Yes, because clients always get requests like that,".

"Then why is this drone project so easy sir, is it approved?," ask me.

"After yesterday's meeting at noon, the three of us had lunch, then discussed this. Actually, Miss Mina said, we must dare to create new breakthroughs in the work of tools. I think, as long as the tools we produce that it is clear and standard. it doesn't matter even though it's still a local company, I think it will benefit for us in the technology business. Well, even though there will be many revisions along the way. why don't we try?. Maybe later in the local market there will be more interest in the work of local companies," explain Mr. Eko again.

I am just silent, without commenting after hearing Mr Eko's explanation. Whereas yesterday I was just talking about submitting ideas.

"Oh, mina, this is the drone that you saw yesterday. Take a look, what do you think about its shape?," ask Mr. Eko again.

I watch every corner of the drone, then I try to move it lightly.

"Hmmm, pretty good sir, maybe the color must be changed to make it unique, then for the remote control, I don't think it can. The remote control can be changed in an application that can be installed on a smart phone, made digital, sir?,".

"Wow, that's crazy, it is right. I have never tried if the remote control is digitalized with an application on a smart phone. I think it will attract buyers, rather than manually using a stick, it's cheaper, and lighter, I'll try to design it, okay,".