day fifteen : Lorenzo

— 2 months ago
{text messages}

Scott Mayer : Leave him, just leave that pathetic miserable bastard. You could do without him.

Soraya : I know, I already did.

Scott : Is that why you still stay in the same house? You're not serious Soraya, you can't be allowing him to come home and fuck you while I just wait on the sidelines for some miracle...

Scott : My family loves you, they aren't racist unlike someone you call husband.

Soraya : I only met them once Scott and that's not enough justification.

Scott : Yes, you had to spend Christmas with us because your jerk of a husband left with his mistress..

Soraya : Don't remind me

Scott : I also know something else you don't want to be reminded of.

Soraya : There are a lot of things I don't want to be reminded of. It was a mistake, I was emotionally vulnerable and you were there.

Scott : I'm always there, always.

Soraya : I know

Scott : I love you

Soraya : Scott please

Scott : why

Soraya : I'm still married

Scott : 🤣🤣🤣

Scott : You think he is gonna change? You're still holding onto that little hope. I'm a man Soraya and trust me when I say, he isn't going to change. He is only going to hurt you even more.

Soraya : You're my lawyer nothing more Scott, I'd hate to have to look for another—

Scott : No need for that, I will make sure it's done and you get a good share of everything that you deserve and worked so hard for.

Soraya : I told you, I want us to split equally

Scott : Why do you still care about someone who has been single for the past 2 years and only wears his ring when at home with you?

Soraya : We're splitting everything equally. I don't care but he worked just as hard for everything.

Scott : Just allow me to be the first man to show you what love is... you deserve so much better. I will treat you well Soraya. Give me a chance?

Soraya : After the divorce, I'm gonna need time to myself.

Scott : He never deserved you

Soraya : it's fine.

Scott : It's not fine stop being nice.

Soraya : Scott please let it go

Scott : I'm gonna fight for you till the end. In and out of court, I'm going to disgrace him and leave with nothing absolutely nothing. Everyone should know how the biggest real estate agent of San Francisco treats his wife. I'm very sure that will get so much coverage

Soraya : Let it go Scott, I'm trying to heal and with all these negative thoughts you keep reminding me.

Scott : with good reason

Soraya : Good night Scott

Scott : goodnight my love xx

Scott : Hey, been waiting for 2hrs still coming?

Scott : ???

Scott : I tried calling but you won't pick up

Scott : Soraya, don't tell me you forgot

Scott : I have a meeting in 30, I'm gonna have to leave but I will call you right after

— later in the evening.

Scott : hey

Scott : I'm sorry if I upset you, last night.

Scott : Good night

— 3 days later.

Scott : Hey, are you okay? I called your office and I was told you haven't been to work for the past 3 days... this is so unlike you, I thought you had that big story with Elon Musk that you were excited about.

Scott : you're doing great, I'm so proud of you.

— One week later

Scott : Hey, since Dos Santos and his lawyer are ignoring our requests. I think we should go with this route. If you have served your spouse properly, and your spouse failed to file a written response on time, you're allowed to file a request to enter a default divorce. State and local rules may vary, but generally, if your spouse failed to respond to your divorce petition within 30 days, you may file a request to enter a default along with a proposed judgment. It may also be allowed when a spouse can't be located for service.

The court will set a hearing date and ask that you appear. At the hearing the judge may issue a ruling based entirely on what is stated in your divorce petition (or based on what you proved to the court) and then issue your divorce orders and judgment. By failing to respond or appear, your spouse gives up the right to have any say in the divorce proceeding or court judgment.

Scott : let me know what you think?

— 2 weeks later

Scott : I'm getting very worried, your work places said you took a sick leave... what's that all about Soraya?

Scott : Did he hurt you?

Scott : say something otherwise you leave me no choice but to report you missing

— 3 weeks later.

Scott : Soraya not even a Facebook or Instagram post? Not even a tweet about the new abortion laws, you always loved a good debate. Let me know you're alright ?

Soraya : leave my wife alone, stop being weird. I'd never hurt her.

It was a big surprise when Lorenzo got home and found the police had issued a search warrant they need to enter in order to prevent someone inside from being seriously injured or killed, or there was evidence  that related to a serious offence, and they need to find that evidence right away or it might be lost or destroyed. As everything happened, Lorenzo finally met Scott Mayer. The man whom his wife had slept with out of spite for his infidelity. After reading all their text messages, he wasn't sure if Soraya was pregnant with his child. He didn't blame her, he had put her through so much. He felt as if this was only fair. It absolutely stung knowing, she had been with someone else. He had been her first and here stood another man who had showed her how easy it could be to sleep around. Soraya had cried about it with so much regret. She was a good person and it didn't sit right with her regardless of her and Lorenzo having their differences. Scott Mayer seemed confident and convinced until the police ruled it as a false report when they had found Soraya doing just fine.

10 votes + 20 comments
Have a wonderful day xx