Last day of term

I met him first day of the Holliday.
     Just ten minutes after Jupiter told me to not get into some trouble.
     To be honest, I thought that he is some rich idiot with nose in the clouds.
     But hey, it was just few seconds of sight of his warm dark brown eyes.
     Then these thoughts changed into: -Hm, maybe not so much of an idiot I guess?-

     Oh yeah, and... How have we met?
     I was just passing around and I saw him with some boys in the center of Nevermoor.
     I was thinking my stuff about him, when he turned his head and caught my gaze.
     I almost stopped walking.
     -Wait... What. Am. I. Doing?!-
     I quickly moved my gaze away and the rest of the boys burst out laughter.
     "What's so funny?" I barked, surprising them, and even myself.
     They shut their mouths and stared. This guys obviously didn't expect me to do anything else than run away, blushing like an idiot. (I didn't have too much away from about to do it, though).
     But hey number two, the boy with brown eyes just smiled, obviously satisfied with what he was looking at. (Whatever it was.)
     "Who are you?" he asked, smirking.
     I could say my name is Mog. Or Odelle. Or I could say something cheesy, but...
     His formal clothes and - for the first sight - calm and friendly expression showed, that only thin foil of curiousness on the top blocks his usual snobish habbits against rude strangers.
     I wanted to know more.
     "Morrigan. I'm Morrigan."
     The boy with blonde hair almost dropped his blue eyes out of his skull. "Like... Like Crow? Morrigan Crow? John, this one is dangerous!"
     I backed quickly and almost dragged down some hurrying woman.
     -Of course, what did you think they will do?! You are a monster.- I thought.
     "Oh, I'm sorry, did I do anything to you? Okay. I'm so sorry, really."
     Woman just smiled at me, said it's okay, and left.
     I turned back to the group.
     Some of them were standing arms crossed, just that beaut- I mean cu- I mean... formal boy - did they call him John? - and one his friend were looking doubtfully.
     "Dangerous, huh?" asked John quietly.
     "I-I am not." My argument was pretty much a mix of stammering and murmur.
     "Guys, don't judge her," John's friend with brown hair said. "She doesn't look like she wants to hurt us. And by the way, what so bad did she-?"
     "We aren't judging her. Right, guys?" the Johnny boy said.
     "We are," argued his blonde friend.
     The black haired, brown eyed boy stepped forward and set his right hand to me. "I'm John. This," he pointed at the boys, "are my classmates. The brunette dude is Sam. That blonde king of drama is Tommy, and this is Carter. From Graysmark. Nice to meet you," he smiled.
     I reached out and shook his hand. "Yeah, nice to meet you too."
     -I guess.-
     "Hello, I'm Sam," the brown haired boy smiled and we shook our hands as well.
     "So you're a Wundersmith," said Carter.
     "Um... Yeah."
     "Cool, can you show us?"
     That Tommy dude started: "Guys, this is not..."
     I snapped my fingers and the water from fountain splashed to the Tommy's face.
     "I'm sorry," I apologised immediately.
     "Wow, aren't you a daughter of Neptune?" asked Sam. "Or Poseidon?"
     I laughed. "I can be every demigod you can think of."
     Even Tommy got excited already. 
"Hephaestos!"
     I showed them my spark.
     "Hades!"
     I wrapped myself to my shadow.
     "Hestia!"
     "Guys, that's practically the same as Hephaestos was!" I argumented.
     "Okay, then... Hyperion?" Sam tried.
I frowned: "That's not an Olympian, actually. By the way, do you know other Greece gods than that ones with name for H?"
     "And what about... Aphrodite?" John asked.
     I was surprised, but I covered it up with head shake. "Yeah, I can be quite good, when it comes to words... But I think I'm not pretty enough to be in Aphrodite's cabin."

     Yeah, and last words I heard from him before his friends baffled more questions an me, were the quiet mutter: "I don't think so."