Cheeky guys

"So... What are we doing today?" I asked next Thursday, when I reached the group of boys, waiting for me on the Courage Square.
     "Don't know, prepares for Nevermoor Bazaar are starting tomorrow, we have plenty of the free time, actually..." started Tommy.
     "So," John continued, "we are going to show you one of our friends, who you don't know. Her name is Samantha, you'll like her. Then we can just go around..."
     "As we usually do," I finished. John nodded and - heading the group - , he marched down the Lightwing Parade.

     The girl with hazel coloured hair - tanned, and with beautiful figure, by the way - was waiting for us in front of café bar.
     She was holding Summer Latte - cold coffe with milk and sugar - in one hand and the phone in other.
     When we got there, she looked up. "Guys, hey! I'm waiting here for hours! So this is Morrigan?" she pointed her finger at me.
     "Hello... So you're Samantha, nice to meet you." I said smiling softly. She seemed to be okay, even, if for the first sight she was little bit noble. But, now I know the types.
     "Yeah, so these," she pointed to the boys, "found you, or you've found them? ...I ...don't know why would you look behind them, though."
     "She didn't find us," said Tommy smug face, before I could even open my mouth. "They kinda found each other. You know, with John, they..."
     "Shut up. I'm not like some people, who just run after every one girl..." John argumented.
     I looked at him thankfully. He smirked  and changed the topic: "So, guys, are we going, or what?"

° ° °

     "Hey," I started, when we were walking home. Carter, Sam, Tommy and Samantha insisted to go their own way. They obviously had "an important job to do" on the opposite side of the Nevermoor.
     John seemed lost in his own thoughts, but when I spoke, he woke up almost immediately. "Huh?"
     "I... Just wanted to say thank you. You know, for changing the topic today, and that you didn't... Judge me the first time we met and so..."
     He was looking at the ground and the silence was almost uncomfortable.
     Suddenly, he took a deep breath, turned to face me, and so, walked backwards. "I don't agree about judging people anymore. Like... If you met me about... two years ago, you'll probably run miles away, or start to hate me, though."
     "What do you mean?" I asked trying to stop smirking. John shook his head and laughed a little. "Well, I was such a badass in this stuff when I was around thirteen, actually."
     I laughed: "What? How do you mean this?"
     "Well, you know. I was stupid. And young. And... Maybe I thought I have everything they don't. And more."
     He reached for my hand and it surprised me so much, that I literally just... Stopped walking and started in his eyes, while he continued: "But... Noone deserves it. Later, there were people judging me and I realised, how much it can hurt. I didn't know it before, but now... When I see it all as it is..."
     -All as it is...- I thought. It sounded familiar to me...
     Jupiter.
     He saw all as it was. Everytime. Anytime.
     "You... You're a Witness, right?"
     The boy stared. He stammered something I didn't quite understand, then stopped and stared again: "I mean... erm... Ho-how do you know? I mean, who told you?"
     "Noone told me. I... Let's just say, I know this kind of people already. And they are great, by the way."
     He shook his head, as if for concentration. "Right, yeah. But that's not what I wanted. I was about to ask... Well, um... For the Nevermoor Bazaar we usually go in two or three person groups, not all together and... Do you want to go there with me, maybe?"
     "Oh," I said. "Uhm, yeah, cool. I mean... Sure, I'll go with you."
     "Okay, South Gate at seven is it?"
     "Good with me."
     "Great then," he fingerguned, and before he turned and went away with a smile, he added: "Take it as a date!"