Something more

"My room," I barked at him. "Immediately."

° ° °

     ... And then someone knocked on the door.
     I broke apart quickly, catching for breath.
     "Um... One second!" I yelled, got up and grabbed Jack's hand. I pulled him to the Wunsoc door, opened it and he closed himself inside.
     By my way I controlled myself in the mirror and smoothened the blankets on my bed.
     When I opened the door, I was glad, I was careful about the hair.
     There was Jupiter.
     And he looked worried.
     "Hey Mog," he greeted me. "Do you maybe happen to know, where is Jack?"
     "Oh, um... We gave up those cards, because I... I won, and... I don't know. Did you try a library, maybe? Or foyer?"
     Jupiter watched me, as he didn't quite believe me, but then he sighed and ran his hand through his cooper head. "Yeah, right. In library... I wasn't there. If you see him, tell me..."
     "Yeah, yeah, sure. Bye!" I shut the door, but didn't move away, until I didn't hear the sigh and footsteps going away from my room.
     "You won the cards, yeah?" Jack smirked, when I opened the black door and he peeked outside.
     "Shut up, Jackie-boy, and get out," I hissed, trying not to smile.
     Instead of going to the library or just... somewhere, John pulled me sharply by my waist and kissed me, for the last of infinite times that day.
     "Thanks," he whispered, then he turned to the door. "Wait," I said and came up to him. When I fixed his shirt buttons, he caressed my cheek and left. His quiet footsteps disappeared on the hallway.
     "What. Just. Almost. Happened?" I whispered to myself, then sighed: "I guess I'm in love after all."
     I closed the door behind Jack and laid down to my bed.
     "And what now?"
     The message came right after my question.

J: So... Maybe later?

M: You dirty little...

J: Is that yes?

M: I won't answer this!

J: Okay, sorry. So when are we gonna tell someone?

M: I don't want to tell anyone...yet

J: Hmmm, I'm being your little secret, huh 😎

M: Shut up.

J: 🤨

M: Okay, maybe I love you, but I don't want more troubles right now

J: I love you too <3

M: Nahh, you ain't helping me.

J: Yeah, understood, I'm so hot, you're loosing your concentration

M: Now you talk like Hawthorne

J: Idk who that is, but I like this dude already...

M: Bet me you don't

J: Nah

M: 😘

J: ️♥️♥️♥️

M: You know what I meant now? That thing with big responsibility and so

J: Yeah, Uncle Jove interrupted us just in time. If he didn't, I don't know, how far we would go

M: Hm

J: What?

M: Nothing. Just thinking, we really crossed the line. We need to tell someone, even, if I don't like the idea...

J: Nor do I

M: I know

J: So when will we tell? Tomorrow?

M: Tomorrow