Chapter 4: Friends or Family (Deadly Life) (Final Chapter)

Truth Bullets:

Monokuma Files: The victim's identity and cause of death are unknown

Monokuma's Account: Monokuma claims no demon has been killed which contradicts Ruby's claim to being a demon

Golden Arrow: A bloody arrow was found in the trashcan. It was the one Monokuma gave to Ruby to enhance her powers. It is unknown how it was used

Joseph and Pix meeting: Joseph and Pix had a meeting last night before the body was discovered. Many people saw them wandering around.

Elijah's Account: Elijah claims to have stayed in the spa area as that is the only place where there are no cameras

Elijah's room: Elijah claims his room was unlocked, meaning anyone could have stepped inside

Ruby's Personality: Both Lisa and Celestial claim Ruby could not have fought back against her attacker due to her pacifistic nature and innocence

Ruby's Powers: Monokuma states Ruby has the power to turn into anybody she pleases but can't copy said person's powers. Ruby also has a healing factor that is slower than Anna's

Ruby's Doorknob: Anna found Ruby's doorknob was broken to the point the door itself would not close

Bloody Bandaids: There were bloody bandaids in Ruby's trashcan

Class Trial: Begins

This is it... the fourth class trial. Just like everyone else who died before, a sign of Aqua with a bloody X was standing in her seat.

*I looked at it a bit saddened, but Lisa put her arm on my shoulder, reminding me we had another friend to avenge.*

Monokuma: Okay okay okay! Let's start with a brief explanation of the Class Trial! If you by any chance find the Blackened, only they will be punished and the rest of you can live the rest of your murderous lives! But if you choose the wrong one... I'll punish everyone besides the Blackened and only they will graduate with food and everything!

Lisa: Oh shut it so we can get this over with.

Elijah: You say that but... where do we even start with this one...?

Nebula: With you duh. You and Joseph are the top suspects after all.

Elijah: What?! But we didn't do a thing! Right bro?!

Joseph: ... ... ...

Celestial: Everyone calm down. We shouldn't be going through this once more.

Nebula: Huh?

Celestial: Every class trial we've been in, someone gets framed... and then we find out it was someone different entirely. So instead of arguing about the obvious suspect, let's discuss who is the one that is trying to pull us in their trap in the first place.

Colin: In that case, let me go over the-

Celestial: Every class trial we've been in, someone gets framed... and then we find out it was someone different entirely... no, I'm honestly tired of it. Which is why I took some... appropriate measures...

Monokuma: ... What?

*Everyone's attention was suddenly turned towards Celestia. Nobody expected this.*

Celestial: First of all, I want to apologize to everyone I deceived. In order to end this killing game I needed to act as if I was playing along. But I'm tired of acting. Instead I had someone else work behind the scenes.