Chapter 2: Written in the stars (Daily Life)(part 1)

After the class trial, we all went to bed and that morning, I woke up and went to the cafeteria. When I got there, everyone had the same expression on their face.

Aqua: Um, good morning everyone.

Strawberry: ...

Kaedi: ...

Ruby: ...

Just as I thought. Nobody said a word. They were still shaken by what happened yesterday. Two of our friends just died and one of them was brutally murdered in front of us.

Strawberry: Even though there were sixteen of us, the room feels a lot more...empty.

Pix: Yes, well, two of us have been killed off.

Joseph: Plus, it looks like Celestial and Nebula are no longer coming to the breakfast meeting.

Lisa: Is it okay to let those two wander alone?

Aqua: What do you mean?

Lisa: Because Cockestial provoked Honey Devil into killing Chucky! What're we him gonna do if she does the same to Plebula or worse?

Elijah: Am I going crazy or are you actually worried for Nebula?

Lisa: What?! You must be going fuckin' crazy! I'm only worried about Incestial trying to kill my sorry ass! Like hell would I waste my time worrying about the rest of you assholes when my life's on the line!

Elijah: Yeah, sure.

Collin: Heh.

Lisa: What's so funny?

Collin: Oh, nothing. I just find it amusing that you could keep your sanity after murdering somebody.

Lisa: What the hell are you talkin' about?

Collin: We all voted on Honey Angel during the class trial, therefore we're all responsible for her death in some way.

Ruby: Ruby didn't want to think of it like that...

Collin: Oh? Well isn't that too bad? You had to kill someone in order to survive. Did you think everyone would live happily ever after? Or did you believe you could rely on your brother for the rest of your life?

Ruby: Um...

Pix: Excuse me, I advise you to be quiet.

Collin: Or what? You're going to kill me in front of everyone?

Suddenly, tension filled the room as Collin and Pix had a state down. Luckily, the tension evaporated when Strawberry broke it up.

Strawberry: Um... Maybe we should just eat.

And so we had ourselves a very awkward breakfast. After that, I headed for my room. I sat on my bed with my head filled with worry. The way things are now, can we really prevent another murder?

Aqua: ...No, I need to put those thoughts aside for now.

Anyway, I still have time to hang out with people.

Free Time

I decided to spend some time with Joseph today.

Aqua: Um, so Joseph, how was your life outside the school?

Joseph: I see. So that's what you would like to know. Well, I spend most of the time going on numerous adventures with my brother.

Aqua: Really? What kind of adventures?

Joseph: A great deal of them. We were even able to go side by side with the great Jotaro Kuji.

Aqua: Wait, you met Jotaro?