Chapter 1: Nurses Orders (Deadly Life) (Investigation)

The three of us stood in shock at Chuck's dead body. Suddenly, the intercom turned on.

Intercom: Ding Dong Bing Bong!

Then Monokumas face appeared on it.

Monokuma: A body has been discovered. Soon the investigation will begin and a class trial will get started. 

After saying that, the intercom turned off. 

Aqua: A body discovery announcement? Then Chucks really...

Celestial: No... No... NOOOO!

Celestial let out a scream that must have carried across the entire school. Everyone else rushed into the nurse's office after hearing her scream.

Kaedi: What's going on?!

They all saw the dead body on the floor.

Anna: Is that... Chuck?

Ruby: But that means-!

Suddenly, Monokuma appeared from out of nowhere.

Monokuma: It means the killing game has finally gotten started!

Aqua: W-What!?

Monokuma: But man, this must be a huge disappointment. For the ultimate survivalist to die again. And so early in the series this time. Just because one of you were desperate to leave this academy. You should really put more value into your lives you know. After all, you're still kids you know?

Joseph: Weren't you the one who put us in this situation n the first place?

Collin: Putting that aside, you said something about a class trial earlier am I right?

Monokuma: Puhuhuhuhuhu. You don't miss out on a thing, do you? That's right! You will all be participating in a class trial to see which one of you killed Charlies Stark!

Strawberry: Wait, are you saying one of us killed him?

Monokuma: That's right! Now I'll be explaining the guidelines of the class trial. Every time a blackened is discovered, you will be given a while to investigate. And then you will begin the class trial! During the class trial, you must debate over who the blackened is and who did it. If you pick the right person, he or she will be punished while everyone else may continue living their peaceful school lives here at the academy! But if you choose the wrong person, then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and he or she will be allowed to leave this academy!

Elijah: And by punishment...

Monokuma: I mean execution! Now, I have something very important to give you.  It's, the Monokuma files!

Monokuma handed each of us a file.

Monokuma: In these files are details on the dead body. Now, do your best. And I'll see you all at the class trial!

Monokuma then left us all alone with the dead body.

Lisa: God dammit. Of all the people to kill they had to go with the most important person.

Celestial: S-so what do we do now?

Pix: Right now, I advise we discuss a minor issue.

Ruby: What kind of issue?

Pix: If we start the investigation and leave the body here, there is a high chance that the culprit may destroy evidence.

Nebula: I see. So we just need somebody to watch the crime scene. I can handle that!

Collin: No, I don't think you should be doing it alone.

Nebula: Huh? Why the hell not?!

Collin: Think about it. If you were the culprit and volunteered to take look out by yourself, that will give you a way to get rid of evidence.