Chapter 2: Written in the stars (Deadly Life) (Investigation)

Ding Dong Bing Bong

Monokuma: A body has been discovered. Soon the investigation will begin and the class trial will get started. Now, may everyone please enter the library on the second floor?

The intercom turned off after Monokumas body discovery announcement. I fell on my knees.

Aqua: ... Why...?

Soon everyone hurried to the library.

Lisa: What the actual fuck!

Strawberry: W-what... is this?

Celestial: It seems like another murder has occurred.

Lisa stood in front of Nebula and grabbed him by the shirt.

Lisa: Alright, what the hell happened?! What did you do?!

???: Puhuhuhu, don't start beating up on each other now.

Monokuma came out of nowhere and appeared before us all.

Monokuma: Poor Brog. He was so young and now he's squashed like pancake batter.

Celestial: I see. I'm guessing you're here to give us that right?

Monokuma: That's right! A book that kills whosever name you write in it! Oh, wait, it's just the Monokuma file.

Pix: I see. That means someone really did kill Brog. However, Lisa, we can not assume that it was Nebula just yet. At least not until we hear his full story first.

Lisa: Tch.

She pushed Nebula aside and walked away as Monokuma handed the files out.

Monokuma: Puhuhuhuhu. Kids are so violent these days. We didn't even get to the class trial yet and already everyone is drowning with doubt and suspicion. I can't wait to see how everybody will react during the trial!

Monokuma disappeared and left us in shock.

Dole: It looks like we're about to enter another class trial.

Celestial: Well, no point in diddle daddling here. Let's get on with the investigation. Teeheehee. This is going to be fun.

Ruby: To say that after one of our friends died... that just...

Celestial: It doesn't matter what it is. The fact of the matter is Borg is dead. However, I am quite annoyed that I wasn't able to get in touch with the culprit like last time.

Elijah: That's not really a bad thing. But still, since Brog isn't guarding the body this time, who's gonna replace him?

Joseph: I can.

Elijah: Woah Joseph! When did you get here?

Joseph: I've always been here. My forbidden action was to not be seen. So I wasn't able to be noticed until now.

Lisa: That's a pretty lame excuse for not getting any screen time. Still, all we can do now is keep our heads up and move forward. No point in standin' around here.

It took me a while to realize that Lisa was right. I can't be on my knees forever. I've been through this before and whether I like it or not... I'm going to have to go through it again. Or else, we all get executed. Soon everyone went their separate ways for the investigation. I better check the Monokuma files before I do anything else.

Monokuma file

Victim: Borg

The victim was found in the Library. The victim has multiple gunshot wounds in his skin. He also shows signs of vomiting blood. His legs and ribs were crushed by the bookshelf and he has a large head wound that caused the finishing blow.