👑Princesses and Kings👑

Princess POV
I was walking around the kingdom, there wasn't much to do here, we should probably fix that. I was about to walk towards the big fountain, but I got stopped by two boys.
"PRINCESS, PRINCESS, PRINCESS, PRINCESS!!" They both screamed.
"Um.. yeah?"
"Guess what!" The one with the hood on said, pretty sure his name was pancake cookie.
"What?"
"Custard is a king!" I raised an eyebrow, then I giggled a little.
"What do you mean? How old are you?"
"8!" I don't know who this kid is, but he was kinda funny.

"No you're not," I said, flicking my hand.
"AM TOO! YOU'RE JUST A PRINCESS!" I glared my eyes at him.
"Yeah a real one." I started walking away but then I tripped.
"WAH!" Thud! I hit the ground.
"Ooow" both boys came and helped me up.
"Are you okay?" Pancake asked.
"Yeah." I looked at Custard. He kinda did look like a king.
"You think you're a king? Well maybe when you'll older!"
"Really!?!" His eyes sparkled.
"Yeah!" I looked at the fountain. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the fountain.

I tapped the ledge as a sign for him to sit on it.
"When you're older, maybe one day you'll be a real king, commanding army's and throwing feasts, and wearing a crown, and have people do things for you.." the more I talk, the more his eyes sparkled. He was adorable. He really was set on this king thing. He squealed,
"I can't wait till I'm older!" I chuckled.
"For now, enjoy your kid days while you can." I ruffled his hair. He went and immediately fixed it.

"C'mon! Let's go practice! He told pancake and they ran off. They were really cute. I turned around and took my glove off. I put my hand in the water as I started at it. I like fountains, I think they're pretty. Especially this one. Chili Pepper walked up to me and sat.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing really." She also put her hand in the water but immediately pulled it out.
"Ooh! That's cold."
"No, not really."
"You know, those kids, you don't have to say that Custard is the King, cause he's not."
"I know that, I'm not stupid, It's just..." I turned my head towards her. "He really wants this, his eyes were sparkling when I was talking about him being king."

She Looked at me and We stared at each other for a while.
"Well whatever you say." She got up and walked away. I looked back at the water.
"The poor kid is really gonna get his heart broken one day.." I said quietly. So many people already tell him he's not a king. One day, someone is gonna take it too far, I feel. I looked down at them. They were running around playing. I smiled.
"I won't let that happen."

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Custard and Princess are gonna have a strong bond in this story hehe