Acorn Jellies

Custard POV
"Ughhhhhhhhh" Pancaked moaned. "Are we there yet?"
"Almost, so shut up and stop your whining." Licorice said and he was right, we arrived.
"Alright here's the plan, me and Mushroom can go get you food, you two stay here. Any requests?"
"ACORN JELLIES!!" Pancake screamed. I nodded and made little squealing noises.
"Ok then we'll go and try to find some. Don't be too loud, and if someone comes, hide." We both nodded as Licorice and Mushroom walked towards the Tower.

Licorice POV
Do we even have Acorn Jellies? I thought to myself. I think we did.
"Cmon Mushroom, I think I know where the acorns are."
"Licorice!" A voice shrieked. I turned around to see Pomegranate behind me.
"Where were you last night?!"
"I was looking for Poison Mushroom last night, and they were in their treehouse so we stayed there."
"Well we need you now."
"I can't, I'm busy."
"With What?"
"With Mushroom. They have a little secret mission right now. I'm helping them.

She raised an eyebrow and gave me a look. I knew she didn't like when we messed up Dark Enchantress cookies plan. But Poison Mushroom obviously wanted to help these children. They liked them so much they kinda seemed... out of character.
"HELLO?!" She screamed and I snapped out of my thoughts.
"No no no it's fine, it won't mess anything up." She sighed.
"Ok, whenever you can come over, we'll need your help."
I nodded and ran towards Poison.

"Are you okay?"
"Huh?"
"You seem... off.. usually you want to Poison people and you act weird."
"That's because I haven't been able to get anything yet." They slowly ran over to the area where our food was. They opened the fridge and looked for Acorn Jellies. I looked in the pantry.
I found them first.
"Here they are." I tossed some to Poison. They grabbed them, he was already holding something.

"Whatcha you go there?"
"Mushrooms." And they ran out the door. I knew exactly what they were gonna do. I chased after them. Which didn't take much effort because of how slow they were. We walked out the front doors and the two boys were still there.
"YAY!!" Pancake screamed. He jumped up and down and ran over to them.
Poison gave the two boys the Acorn Jellies and they ate them so fast. When they were done, Poison gave them mushrooms.

"Here you go. A special treat.."
I watched as they looked at the mushroom, each other and Poison. Finally the king kid started to put it up to his mouth before I put my hand on the mushroom to stop him.
"Don't" I sighed. "It's poisonous.." Pancake immediately dropped his and so did Custard. They looked shocked.
"What?"

"It's their thing you know... Poison Mushroom.."
Custard crossed his arms. Pancake stared at me.
"C'mon we don't have all day we have to find something to do with you two!" I pointed at them.
"I kinda wanna go back home..." Pancake groaned. Custard just stood there for a minute. His faces turned into a sad expression before he said,
"Me too.."
"So... back to your kingdom?" They nodded.
"Do you know where it is?" They shook their heads.
"Ugh.." I groaned.

"Let's try and find it." I signaled them to follow me. I knew this was gonna take a long time.

Pomegranate POV
The little bitch and that brat. I knew they weren't coming to help me. I looked at Red Velvet.
"Do you think we should go looking for those kids again?" He nodded.
"They probably aren't too far from here." He grinned. I smirked.
"Let's go then." I started walking out the door and Red Velvet next to me.

"Do you know where they might of went?" He asked. I looked around. I pointed.
"Over there." I started walking that direction. When we got there I looked around.
"They we're definitely here." I saw some acorn shells on the ground along with two mushrooms. Specifically the mushrooms Poison Mushroom uses.
I started walking straight. And then I heard something.

It was the sound of talking and leaves rustling. I knew the leaves could've been Red Velvet, but not the talking.

"Someone's here." I walked further trying to get a better listen.

Then I heard it.

His voice

Licorice's Voice.

"Do you hear that?" I turned around and face Red Velvet. He listened carefully then nodded.
"It's Licorice.."
"He's with someone."

Then we began to sprint.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Yall I made another book. Go check it out it's Fluff and Angst but I need some help with the characters
^^