Fly!!

Custard POV
For a while I pretended I was king and bossed Pancake around for a while. Then he came up to me and said,
"Custard, I wanna fly!" Fly? How could we do that? Then an idea hit me. I looked over at Strawberry's swing. It was empty once again.
"Cmon I have an idea!" I ran towards the swing and he followed.
"You lay on your stomach on the swing and I'll push you!"

"YES!!" He started jumping up and down. But I had to make sure he wouldn't fall off.
"Hold on, I'll be right back." I started looking for some tape and found some in the Smithy. I ran back to the swing and taped Pancake down.
"Ok, you ready?"
"YEAH!"

Pancake POV
After I was taped down all I had to do was lay there and let Custard do the rest. He grabbed the swing and pushed it back as much as he could then he let go.
"Weeeeeee!" I squealed. He kept pushing the swing and it felt like I was flying. I closed my eyes and imagined the sky and for a second I though my imagination was real! I opened them back up. I started giggling.

Then Princess came over. She started talking to Custard. Since I was swinging it was a bit hard to hear her, but I think she wanted to push me. When the swing came back to their direction she grabbed the swing and it stopped.
"My turn." She said with a small smirk. She pulled the swing back and let go.

I started to scream but then it turned into laughter. Princess was pushing the swing now and I was going pretty high! But maybe too high? When I went up I almost went over the bar. Then, suddenly for some reason the tape started falling off.
"Uh oh.." I pushed it back down, but it wouldn't stick. Then with one push the tape fell off.
"AHH!" I screamed and held onto the swing with my hands. This would have to do. Then everything flashed before my eyes.

I went too high and the swing snapped. I started falling. Princess came to run over to me but she tripped and fell. I closed my eyes and winced.  As I was about to hit the ground, Knight cookie came and scooped me up. Tears formed in my eyes as I opened them.
"Don't worry, I got ya." Knight cookie said. He put me down and I started crying. I ran to Custard and Princess. Not knowing who I was gonna hug but it didn't matter. I ended up hugging Princess and Custard joined in. About everyone was watching us.

Strawberry ran up to her swing.
"My swing.." she started crying. She buried her head into Gingerbrave's chest.
"They broke my swingggg"
I looked at both of them. Strawberry was crying like me and Gingerbrave looked a little mad. He walked up to us,
"What were you doing?" I looked at Custard who looked like he wanted to cry.
"I- I just wanted to fly." I said, my voice shaking.
"Well you broke Strawberry's swing!"
"I know~ it- it was an accident~" I looked at Custard, he was looking at me. Then we looked at Princess.

Gingerbrave raised an eyebrow at her.
"I know, I know I was supposed to watch over him, I didn't know it was gonna break!" Gingerbrave sighed.
"I guess no one really knew so I can't blame you."
"Sorry we broke your swing Strawberry. Maybe we can fix it!"
"Yeah! I'm sure I can fix it!" Avocado Cookie yelled from the background. Strawberry looked at us. Then she nodded. Avocado started to get stuff to fix the swing, then everyone went back to what they were doing.

I looked at Custard. He was looking at the ground, it looked like he was gonna cry. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Don't be sad"

I think he cried a little bit, then he smiled.

"Thanks Pancake."

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

AHHHHH!
We love him Pancake hugging Custard.
bssjjsjeuwjwnshdjs