🍁The Festival 🍁

( A/N—Ok so idk if you'll remember but in chapter 2 I wrote that Pomegranate walked up to Princess. Well I changed it to Chili Pepper. I decided that the villain cookies are still villains so yea
If you have no idea what I'm talking about then ignore this)

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Custard POV
I woke up with the sun in my face. I got up and forgot where I was for a second. I looked around and remembered I was In Princess' castle. I looked at her bed and it was empty. She came out of a room,
"Good morning Custard!"
"Good morning."
"You feeling better?" I nodded.
"Great! Now.... You ready for the fall festival?" I got excited and jumped out of bed.
"YES!!"
"Yay!" She clapped her hands together "Come with me, I have something for you." I got up and followed her. She walked into her closet, which was HUGEE. And she pulled an outfit out.

I gasped. It was a suit, and really shiny shoes, and there was a really long cape. My eyes sparkled.
"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed in delight. I reached my hands out to grab it and Princess gave it to me. I ran out of the closet and into the bathroom, and put the outfit on. I walked back out and showed it off to Princess.
"You look like a mini king!"
"I am a king!"
"Ooh! I have one more thing for you!" She ran back into the closet and brought out a crown for me.

A big smile grew on my face. She put the crown gently on my head. I squealed. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like an awesome king.
"EEEEEEE!! Thank you!" I hugged Princess and she hugged me back. Then I exited the room and ran down the hall. I ran straight towards the door. There was a nice breeze and it was nice and cool. Princess came through the doors not too long from me, but then she tripped.
"OOF!" She stood up, "I'm okay! I'm ok!" Cookies were already outside, walking around. I ran up to Pancake.

"Hi Pancake!"
"Hi Custard! You look so cool!"
"Thanks! I feel like an amazing king." We giggled.
"What shall we do first?"
"I don't know. Let's see what there is to do!" Some Cookies we're still setting up but it was mostly done. We walked up to Carrot and Beet.
"Hi guys!"
"Hellloooo! Carrot said, "We decided to make some pumpkins for the festival! Wanna see?"
"Yeah!" We followed them to where the pumpkins were. There was SOO MANNY!! I looked at Pancake and our smiles grew. We looked at all of them and picked the biggest one.

Then Beet Cookie helped us carve it. We made it look spooky since it's almost spooky season.
"HEHE" I laughed evilly. Our pumpkin looked amazing. I turned around and saw Chili Pepper walking.
"Hey, it's Chili Pepper." I turned to Pancake. We abandoned our pumpkin and ran over to her.
"Hi Chili Pepper!" She let out a sigh before she said
"Hello, Custard."
"You like my outfit," I showed it off, "It makes me feel like a cool king."
"No, it probably just makes you feel like a king because you're not one." I rolled my eyes.
"You say that everyday."
"Cause it's true."

"NO, it's not!"
"YES, it is." I stared at her and she stared at me.
"Anyways... where did you get that?" Chili asked me.
"From Princess."
"What were you doing in there?!"
"She let me sleep in her room cause I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday."
"Oh yeah that was pretty funny."
"No it wasn't!" I yelled. "Pancake could've gotten hurt!"
"Pfff. Yeah I know that. But if your such a 'king' then why did you come up with such a stupid idea?"

"Umm.."
"That's what I thought."
"Shut up!" I screamed. She didn't know anything, I wanted to help Pancake and I tried my best to keep him safe but Chili Pepper says it's was stupid!
"No YOU SHUT UP! I'm sick and tired of hearing you go on and on about being a king! YOU AREN'T ONE! WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT?!! AND YOU NEVER WILL BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER COOKIE HERE. NORMAL. NOT ROYALTY, FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT EVEN RELATED TO ROYALTY!! SO STOP, JUST STOP!"

Tears formed in my eyes and they started streaming down my face. I'm pretty sure I was shaking. I've never seen Chili Pepper so mad before. I started to hiccup and I was fully crying. Why did she scream at me? She scared me, I didn't do anything wrong. I decided to run. I ran into the woods, I knew it was a bad idea but I didn't care. I needed to get away from Chili Pepper.
"Custard wait!" I heard her scream. I didn't listen to her and ran faster. I was in the woods now I heard the twigs and branches snap behind me. Was she following me?

"Custard!" I heard the voice from behind. It was Pancake, I slowed down but didn't stop. It started to get darker, it was getting hard to see. Then my cape got stuck on a branch. I stopped. I looked at my cape. It looked really stuck. So I sat down on a tree stump and cried.
"Custard..."
"What..." he stayed silent. He sat down next to me. I assume he just wanted to make sure I was ok so I didn't say anything. After a minute I looked around.
"Where are we?" Pancake looked around too and shrugged his shoulders.
"You're on our turf now." A voice in front of us said. Both me and Pancake jumped.

Then out of the shadows two cookies walked out.

Red Velvet and Pomegranate.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
YEAHHHH
So ty Annaegg for this idea

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂YEAHHHHSo ty Annaegg for this idea