Stupid Nightmares

(A/N this chapter is the same night Licorice finds Custard and them in the tree house)

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Princess POV
I was in my room playing with my hair when Knight Cookie came in.
"Um Princess.."
"Yes?"
"I need to uh, talk to you.."
"Ok what about?" I said, still playing with my hair.
"About Chili Pepper.." I froze.
"What about her?"
"Just um.. the way you uh.. treated her today it um.. it didn't feel right.."
"What, punching her?"
"Yeah."

"Well she deserved it. She scared Custard and he ran off into the woods. It was her fault."
"I know but, she was just angry at the time, she regretted what she did and you are still treating her like crap.." I froze again, and my arms fell to my sides.
"Well um.."
"You're saying she can't regret and feel bad about what she did. It doesn't make sense."
I thought about that and then felt bad. She did do it out of the anger she had at the moment.

"I guess I kinda did that.."
"You did do that."
I sighed,
"Ugh, I'm so stupid... I have to apologize.."
I stood up and ran out of the room. I don't know if she'll forgive me, but I have to let her know.

Chili Pepper POV
I stormed into my house. My face and chin were throbbing. I didn't know punches hurt that much. I grabbed some ice out of the freezer and put it on my face. I sighed, I just wanted the kids to be ok, and obviously Princess didn't like that.

Even though my face was in lots of pain I fell asleep. 20 minutes later I woke up to the sound of knocking. My face still hurt a little bit but I got up anyway. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Princess Cookie, come to harass me.
I looked at her but there was something about her.

Her nightgown or dress or whatever, was tight, I could see her curves and rolls and everything really. I blushed at the fact. Her hair was down but it was big and bouncy, beautiful.

"Um hi,"
"Hey Chili Pepper... Listen, I just want to say um...
You..
I'm sorry for being so stupid and you have every right to feel bad about what you did!" She said fast. She was tense and her eyes were closed when she said it. I looked at the ground.

"Um.."
"I-It just, it feels weird. You yelled at Custard and to my knowledge you had no reason to yell at him, and then you immediately regret it and feel bad even though that's what a normal person would do.... It was a stupid thing to think and.. I'm sorry."
"Yeah that was kinda stupid.." she sighed. I looked at her. She looked like she meant it.
"Well um.. I'm glad you apologized.."
"I promise we'll leave as soon as we can tomorrow morning!" She said.

"Ok then deal." I smirked.
"Well uh, Goodnight Chili Pepper!"
"Goodnight Princess!" I yelled.
I flopped back on my bed. I laid back down and fell asleep. I had a nightmare that night.

Me and Princess were in the woods. In the dark area when we heard screaming. It sounded like Custard, so I ran as fast as I could. I saw him in Red Velvet's grip. Custard was crying.
"Chili Pepper! Help!"  I tried running towards him when Pomegranate tackled me. She started to punch and hit me so I did it back. I grabbed my knife. I stabbed her arm.
"GAHHH!" She screamed.
"Pomegranate!" Poison Mushroom yelled. They started to run towards her but she used her magic to push them back.
"Stay back!" I used this as an opportunity to kick her off me. As soon as she was up I ran towards Red Velvet, he dodged me and I fell on the ground. He yelled,
"STOP! DON'T MOVE."

I glared at him. I stood up.
"I said, don't move, or he gets it." He put his cake arm over his face. Through his fingers I saw Custard's eyes. They were filled with tears. I froze, Pomegranate froze, Pancake, Princess, Poison Mushroom and Licorice. They all froze.
I slowly moved my arm to grab my knife. Once I had a grip on it I threw it.

Next thing I know I hear screaming, from both Red Velvet and Custard. I saw my knife stabbed into Red Velvet's shoulder. I saw his cake arm had some blood on it. I saw Custard facing the ground and I saw some blood dripping. He kept screaming, and screaming.

I woke up covered in sweat. I looked at the clock. It was around 8. I went into the bathroom and my face was wet too. But it wasn't covered in sweat, it was covered in tears.
"Ugh stupid nightmare!" I screamed and kicked the shower. It hurt when I did, but I didn't care.

More tears went down my face. I took some deep breaths before wiping them off my face. I got dressed and ready and everything. I was ready to go looking for Custard. I needed to.

I just hope it doesn't end up like it did in my dream.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Yass Chili Pepper is a Lesbian