We're runaways

Yes the title is a reference to Luca lol

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Custard POV
"Hi!" They waved. "I'm Mushroom Cookie! What are you doing here?" I looked at the cookie then at Pancake.
"Um.. my- my name is Custard." My voice was shaking really bad.
"I'm Pancake."
"I - I got scared so um, I ran away but I accidentally b-bumped into Red Velvet and Pomegranate.." They gasped,
"I KNOW THEM!! I live with them in the big dark scary castle!" I looked at Pancake.
"So you work for Dark Enchantress Cookie?" They nodded. Oh boy..

"Um... do you uh... do you know where we are?" They looked around before shrugging and saying
"No." I groaned.
"Do you uh..... do you know where your castle is?"
"Uhhhh..." they squinted their eyes and thought for a moment.
"YEAH!!" They looked at my head before gasping again.
"IS THAT A CROWN??!!" They walked around me, admiring my crown.
"Oh... uh yeah..."
"That's so cool! Are you a king?" For the first time in my life, I despised that question.

"Oh um.. you see uh... um.. I'm... I'm not sure.."
"Oh... ok, well um are you guys hungry?" We both nodded yes.
"Ok so I think we go this way." They pointed.
"Ok!" Pancake shouted. He turned his head around to me, "let's go!" Then he grabbed the purple cookies hand and started to run off.

I took the crown off my head and stared at it. I don't know what to think anymore. Am I a king or no.. I take one last look at it before I put it down on the rock next to me and follow the 2 cookie ahead of me.

Princess POV
A million thoughts are going through my head right now as we search through the forest. Unfortunately, me and Chili Pepper got teamed up to look for the boys. Every cookie got a partner or 2 and went in all different directions.
"CUSTARD?! PANCAKE??!!" I screamed.
"Custard! Custard!! CUSTARD!! Pancake?!" Chili Pepper screamed. Her voice cracked every once in a while when screaming for Custard.

Sometimes it sounded like she was gonna cry.

"CUsTArD!!" She covered her mouth with her hands because of how bad that voice crack was, she even blushed a little before she went back to screaming.
"Custard!! Come back! I'm sorry, I really am.."
I looked at her. She looked worried. If she was gonna get so worried then why did she yell at him in the first place.

"You know this is your fault, right?"
"Princess I'm aware.. please be quiet." I rolled my eyes. Did she tell me to be quiet? Ugh.
"Why did you get so pissed anyways?"
"I-I don't know I was just annoyed.."
"You're always like that."
"I know I am." Her tone raised a little bit.
"Maybe you should calm down first before scaring kids into the forest!"
"SHUT UP!!" She screamed. She definitely got anger issues or something. Tears started to form.

She turned around so I couldn't see her.

"Let's.. just go find Custard.."

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Excited to focus more on Mushroom and the boys ^^