★彡 Saki Yamamoto

NAME: Saki Yamamoto
GENDER: Female
HEIGHT: 161 cm (5'3")
VOICE ACTOR: Konomi Kohara
AGE: 15 (chapters 1–13) 16 (chapters 14–35) 17 (chapters 36 –End)
NOVEL DEBUT: Chapter 2 (Holy Rasengan! You're Tamaki Suoh's double!)
LIKES: Styling Hair, Friends, Shopping
DISLIKES: Feeling Alone/Neglected
FAMILY: Ikumi Yamamoto, Eita Yamamoto, Parents

。・:*:・゚★,‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

APPEARANCE:
— Saki has long brown hair which she keeps tied back in a side bun, ponytail, or cutesy pigtails, and warm brown eyes. She can always be caught with a wide smile on her face. While wears the complete girl uniform, outside of that, she can be caught wearing extremely fashionable dresses.

PERSONALITY:
— Saki is positive and bright. She's clingy towards the things she holds dear and doesn't seem to know when enough is enough. She loves making new friends and trying new things, and is extremely selfless if it means making others happy. Despite her feelings of insecurity due to her upbringing, Saki pushes forward with a grin on her face.

TRIVIA:
— Saki's birthday is September 18th.
— Even without her knowing, she's always been protected by Hiro and Yuji as they've been friends longer than they can remember.
— Saki used to have a strong dream of being a hairstylist and though she is talented (her elder sister and mother being her regular customers) she doesn't hold herself on a high pedestal.