𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

°⌜ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ⌟°

.

.

.

°⌜ 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆: 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟧𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩
𝗍𝗈𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍: ~𝟤𝟢𝟢,𝟢𝟢𝟢 ⌟°

°⌜ 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆: 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟧–𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩𝗍𝗈𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍: ~𝟤𝟢𝟢,𝟢𝟢𝟢 ⌟°

────༺༻────

GENERAL COMMENTS

────༺༻────

Okay, so... how did this become my most popular story? Lmao, it jumped 70k reads and 4K+ votes from last year. It's been finished for five years (and I started it seven years ago) so the fact that it's gotten a lot of readers all these years later is a crazy, crazy thing. I've never seen a book of mine grow so fast and yet so unexpectedly. What happened? The Wattpad algorithm is a total mystery.

In terms of my feelings about the book, I'm sort of neutral to it. I don't even remember writing it,,, like, I'm that detached to the story. Which is ironic because have you seen that insane word count?

The way Ryu treated Reina in the beginning... yeah, I could've written it a lot better. The middle of the book was the most fun to write, and arguably the best. Oh. And Aki was the best character and the highlight of the whole book. He deserved better than I gave him to be honest. Poor Aki.

────༺༻────

RANDOM TRIVIA

────༺༻────

I've said this in the book but Stumbling Over Love was a spin-off/companion novel to my story 'Stepping On Love.' I felt guilty for cutting that book short due to a lack of motivation and people wanted to read more about those characters and this was my solution.

The whole premise of Reina accidentally sitting on Ryu's lap is loosely based off when I hopped onto a crowded bus and accidentally fell onto somebody's lap when the driver took a dramatic turn,,, I still cringe from the embarrassment to this day. I put it into my rom-com story to mock me too (clearly). Sadly, I didn't fall onto a Ryu and thereby kickstart a high school romance. But reality is cruel so what do you expect.

'Mortal Mania,' Reina's favourite band I created just for this book pops up a lot in a lot of my other books. The Humanity Club, Outsider Syndrome, etc. It's a little Easter egg connecting my little worlds.

On that note, characters from The Humanity Club (Miyuki, Hiro, Yuji) make a brief cameo in Chapter 18.

────༺༻────

COVER COLLECTION

────༺༻────

Any covers you remember? Have a particular favourite?

.

.

.

Up Next !

Character Profile Sheets