☆彡 Rin Mizota

Age: 16Height: 6'0"Blood Type: BBirthday: January 17thAstrological Sign: CapricornHobby: Singing, FlirtingBirthplace: Sendai, JapanVoice Actor: Soichiro HoshiFamily: Younger Brother (Ryota Mizotaro), Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father (DECEASED)

Age: 16
Height: 6'0"
Blood Type: B
Birthday: January 17th
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Hobby: Singing, Flirting
Birthplace: Sendai, Japan
Voice Actor: Soichiro Hoshi
Family: Younger Brother (Ryota Mizotaro), Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father (DECEASED)

APPEARANCE: Rin was voted the hottest idol in the country. He has pale skin, ebony black hair, and gold eyes that shine like antique jewelry. He has a slender figure and also has a full set of abs.

PERSONALITY: Despite his upbeat and cheery demeanour, Rin actually dislikes being infantilized and treated like a child and often reprimands Shiina who's quick to do so. He's extremely charismatic and is well-liked by everyone he interacts with. Although he flirts with his fangirls as a part of his job, he's very loyal, and makes it clear that Shiina has his heart—regularly mentioning her in interviews and on the programs he participates in. Contrary to appearances, he's the extremely jealous and possessive type.

TRIVIA: Right from his debut, Rin was an instantaneous hit. In just a year, he climbed to being the number one idol and poster boy in Japan.

Rin's full name is Rinnosuke Mizotaro. On suggestion of his manager, he shortened it to Rin Mizota when he debuted as an idol.

His dad was a well-known musician and hearing stories about him from his mom growing up, he made it his goal to leave a legacy just like him.

A huge part of the reason Shiina couldn't make many friends growing up is because of him. Girls had crushes on him and were therefore mean to her. Rin also shooed off any boys who tried to approach her.

His and Shiina's moms signed them up for vocal, dance, and music lessons growing up. They share a dream to perform on the same stage someday.