☆彡 Keiko Koshiba

Age: 16 (First Year)Height: 5'1"Blood Type: BBirthday: December 17thAstrological Sign: Sagittarius Hobby: 𝚂̷𝚝̷𝚊̷𝚕̷𝚔̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚐̷ ToruBirthplace: Sapporo, JapanVoice Actor: Nao ToyamaFamily: Unnamed Grandmother, Unnamed Parents (DECEASED)

Height: 5'1"
Blood Type: B
Birthday: December 17th
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Hobby: 𝚂̷𝚝̷𝚊̷𝚕̷𝚔̷𝚒̷𝚗̷𝚐̷ Toru
Birthplace: Sapporo, Japan
Voice Actor: Nao Toyama
Family: Unnamed Grandmother, Unnamed Parents (DECEASED)

APPEARANCE: Keiko has cherry blossom pink hair and eyes. She's petite in size and dresses in vibrant and stylish clothing.

PERSONALITY: Keiko is dainty, cutesy, and intelligent—a perfect high school girl. Except, she isn't. Keiko has no interest in anybody other than Toru. Towards him, she's clingy and sickly sweet. Expectedly, whenever a girl enters the picture, her envious nature spills out, and she doesn't hesitate to employ vile, underhanded tactics to scare them away.

TRIVIA: Keiko's parents passed away when she was younger and she's been living with her grandmother since. Her grandmother isn't very welcoming, though, so the two barely get along.

She spent most of her childhood with Toru, who she's had a one-sided crush on for ages.

She's popular amongst the boys at school who hoist her up as some angelic figure. If there's anything she's good at, it's putting on an act.