☆彡 Issei Enatsu

Age: 17 (Second Year)Height: 6'0"Blood Type: ABBirthday: September 9thAstrological Sign: VirgoHobby: ActingBirthplace: Sendai, JapanVoice Actor: Kouki UchiyamaFamily: Mom

Height: 6'0"
Blood Type: AB
Birthday: September 9th
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Hobby: Acting
Birthplace: Sendai, Japan
Voice Actor: Kouki Uchiyama
Family: Mom. Dad. Younger Sister (Inoha Enatsu, DECEASED).

APPEARANCE: Issei is one of the taller characters of the story. He has short dark brown hair, pine green eyes, and his trademark is his glasses. If he isn't wearing outlandish costumes, you'll find him in very plain, and considerably "nerdy" clothing.

PERSONALITY: Issei is one of the more sensible characters of the story and constantly keeps a positive outlook. As his dream is to become an actor, he often dresses up in flashy costumes and alters his voice or speech pattern to represent various characters, fictional or not. On his days off, he performs street theatre as a pastime.

TRIVIA: Due to his fixation with acting, Issei isn't well-liked as a member of the Beautician Boyz and consistently ranks last in the "Member Girls Want to Date Most to Least" fan polls every month.

He is extremely near-sighted so without his glasses, he can't see anything in front of him.

Although he has taken part in wide range of auditions since he was little, he has failed every single one.

His dad is a hairdresser, which is where he learned his skills for styling hair.