☆彡 Toru Igarashi

Age: 16 (First Year)Height: 5'3" Blood Type: ABirthday: February 3rdAstrological Sign: Aquarius Hobby: Composing/SongwritingBirthplace: Tokyo, JapanVoice Actor: Tetsuya KakiharaFamily: Unnamed Older Brother, Unnamed Parents

Height: 5'3"
Blood Type: A
Birthday: February 3rd
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
Hobby: Composing/Songwriting
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Voice Actor: Tetsuya Kakihara
Family: Unnamed Older Brother, Unnamed Parents

APPEARANCE: Toru is considerably shorter than the average boy with an average build. His orange hair is mid-length and untidy and is tied in a small pony tail on his shoulder. He has light green eyes that resemble a cat's.

PERSONALITY: Toru is easy to anger and insult, and is extremely stubborn. He won't budge once he's made up his mind even if he knows he's wrong. However, he has a huge soft spot for others and often can't leave them alone if they show any signs of vulnerability. Exactly like he's easy to snap, he's also easy to excite, and usually rambles excessively even if nobody is listening.

TRIVIA: Cats tend to really like him so whenever he is out and about or stops to rest, they're always sure to pop up and cuddle up to him.

Toru is a genius at composing songs and playing a wide range of instruments, but he can't sing, like, at all.

He has been rejected by every single one of his crushes over the course of his life, most of the time for being short. He assumed the same would apply for Shiina, therefore it took a while for him to confess.

He comes from a long line of police officers;
his older brother and parents included.