Chapter 6: All Aboard

(Y/N POV)

You straightened your back, holding a hand against it as you relish the satisfying feeling after being hunched over.

You had finally finished carrying out and placing the speakers on the stage for the gig tonight and those speakers were really heavy and huge.

Instead of being inside some sort of establishment, you were going to perform on an outdoor stage tonight so the band was setting up the stage.

You liked performing outdoors more than indoors because the cool air felt amazing when it cooled you down from all the hype and adrenaline you got while singing your heart out.

"Helloooo, party people!" Faye's voice came through the large speakers. "Mic test, mic test!"

Your best friend hopped from her mic over to Lynn's at her drum set.

"I look rather spectacular tonight, wouldn't you agree?" she joked.

She went to the next mic. "Heyy, you come here often?" she wiggled her eyebrows at Kaori, pretending to hit on her.

Kaori gave her a disgusted look before bursting out into laughter. "And why did we make you in charge of testing the mics?"

"Because I'm a lovely ball of sunshine and I also don't take that much time to set up my bass," Faye said quickly, batting her eyelashes.

Kaori rolled her eyes playfully before Faye went onto your mic.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen" she sang dramatically.

"A kingdom of isolation

And it looks like I'm the queen," she gestured with her hands as if she was acting out the emotions.

You were adjusting the mess of wires into a more organized mess so none of you would trip on it.

You peeked over at Faye being dramatic on your mic when you noticed something in the distance.

It was something green....and kind of glowing?

You squinted into the night sky, trying to figure out what the hell you were seeing.

It looked like it was coming rapidly at you guys.

"The wind is howl—"

"Faye, look out!" you shouted at her, panic flooding your body once you saw what the green object was.

"Huh?" the silver haired girl looked around in confusion. "AHHHHHH!"

She ducked her head just in time before that green object collided with her.

To your horror, the green glowing object wasn't an object.

It was a ghost.

"Uh, are we all seeing that ghost right now or am I hallucinating?" Lynn pointed at it.

"I definitely see it too," Kaori said, her voice shaky.

"I finally found you," the ghost spoke in an eerie tone, staring right at Faye.

The ghost was a male with a toga draped around his body and a broken laurel circled around his head.

Your protective instincts kicked in and you ran up to Faye, holding your arm out in front of her.

"Who are you?" you demanded, your brows furrowed.

"Child, I am Keos," he introduced himself. "And you are coming with me."