Chapter 10: Opposite Ends of Trust

(Y/N POV)

The next morning, you had a meeting in the bridge because Wu and Misako were able to figure out where to find the aconite flower, apparently.

Pixal's fingers flew over the controls and the map on the screen zoomed into one spot.

"The aconite flower is extremely rare these days, but there is one left," Misako said. "It's located in the Jungle of Panoryum."

"I have already set the course for the jungle. We will arrive in approximately one day and a half," Pixal informed.

You stared at the projected map as thoughts about the dangers of jungles flooded your mind.

Would you encounter poisonous plants? Maybe quicksand? Or abnormally large animals that happened to be aggressive?

"We have to get there before Keos does," Lloyd said in determination.

You looked at him from your peripherals, still confused about last night.

He hadn't looked at you all morning and ignored you when you told him good morning.

"He thinks he has the master of music, so he'll be looking for the flower as well," Wu said. "Hopefully we'll be able to intercept him if anything."

"He better not be there or I'm gonna personally whoop his ass," you narrowed your eyes, glaring at the map.

"Last time we faced ghosts, I barely became the water ninja. But now, they're gonna have another thing coming," Nya punched her palm into her fist.

You blinked in surprise at her comment.

The ninjas had faced ghosts before?

Wait—of course they have.

What haven't they faced before?

"We brought the aeroblades from the monastery, right?" Kai asked. "I missed using those blades."

"They're in the weapon storage," Zane confirmed.

Aeroblades?

"What are aeroblades?" you asked in confusion.

"They're these super cool boomerang blades that can destroy ghosts with one touch!" Jay exclaimed.

"They're made of deepstone," Nya added as you tried to picture what they looked like.

Aeroblades sounded pretty cool.

Would you be able to get one too?

The meeting was then dismissed and you were left to your own device, so you began to wander around the ship aimlessly.

Before this whole mess happened, it always seemed like there was such little time in the day and you had to be efficient with everything.

But now, you felt like there was too much time and you had no idea what to do to pass time.

You made your way inside the ship, pulling out your phone from your pocket.

It had been a while since you last updated Lynn and Kaori about what was happening.

You: update: still alive and am okay

You: we're still looking for faye tho :(

Glancing up from the screen to see where you ended up walking, you found an open door to your right.

One look inside the room told you that you were in front of the ninjas' shared room.

The room seemed decently big since it did have to hold six beds inside.