Chapter 2

Scarlett p.o.v

That night I couldn't sleep then again sleep doesn't come easy for me no a days so now so I sneak out to the garden the only place that's peaceful and quiet here, I sit next to the pool when suddenly memories of my life with Blake start to cloud my mind. My eyes water as I recall the time we meet in that small cafe, to our first date and kiss, the times we ran through the woods together, when he saved my life from Alpha Red and when the twins were born than when I came home after falling off that cliff, our wedding day was the happiest day of my life other than having the twins and when Raven was born how he never left my side.

Thinking of the kids I let the tears run down my cheek even Savannah is whimpering again at those thoughts, with watery eyes I look up to the starry night sky and the memory of this one time when I was lying on the grass with Talia, Leo and  Raven glazing up at the stars, telling jokes and laughing while eating candy, yeah we were sick the following day but it didn't last long tho. Blake would come and find us, one time when he found me it would go from a tickle fight to us having sex against a tree good thing the kids won't around as he found them first I still say he planned that.

Taking a breath I wipe the tears then look down to the water and run my hand through it before I start to sing the song my mum taught to me which also helps keep my ice powers calm.

Scarlett - La la la, la la la, la la la la

So bloom, bloom and share your sweet perfume
Flowers bloom, bloom so many things to see
The sweet serenity
Soothe my mind, soothe my soul

The gentle breeze
It stirs the leaves and stirs my soul
My heart deep inside me
Sense my worth as one with earth
Of greater whole all connected as one

I create a tiny ice dancer that dances on my hand as I hum to tune to myself suddenly I hear someone behind me so I quickly turn my head around only to see someone I didn't expect to see.

Scarlett - what are you doing here?

Blair - I saw you sneak out and got worried.

I scoff

Scarlett - I am stuck here where I am gonna go?

Blair - fair point. May I sit with you?

I nod my head yes so she sits next to me my eyes go back onto the tiny ice dancer Blair looks in amazement at it as the tiny dancer dances on my hand.

Blair - I've never seen anything like that. have you always had these powers?

I smile then nod yes

Scarlett - yeah it runs in my family.

Feeling like showing off I close my eyes and using my magic I give the dancer wings then it starts to flatter them gently lifting off my hand, the little dancer is soon dancing in the air I make a few more to join in. Blair couldn't believe her eyes as the little dancers were around our heads before finally disappearing Into the air.

Blair - that's was incredible.

Scarlett - thanks, so what's your story?

Blair - how do you mean?

Really?

Scarlett - I mean how did you come to be here as one of his mistresses?

Her mouth made a 0 shape as she realised what I mean.

Blair - it's not exactly a happy story I don't wanna bore you.

Scarlett - you know I am the Luna Queen it's my job to listen to my pack members if they have problems and to support them. I also want to get to know you and the others since I am stuck here.

She raises her eyebrow at me.

Blair - even Candace?

Scarlett - god no!

We share a laugh before she signs then takes a deep breath.

Blair - well...I was found by him on the streets cold and hungry you see my mother had thrown me out because she had a new boyfriend and didn't want me around him, so he offered me a deal I could have all the luxury and live well in exchange for being his 7th mistress.don't get me wrong I was hesitant at first but soon came around to it, not my best choice but I didn't have any other choice.

Scarlett - but by your scent, you are still a virgin so...wait do you know about my kind?

Her cheeks go red with embarrassment before she answers me.

Blair - yes to both, I am still a virgin and I have heard of wolf shifters, I have even met a few when I was in college.

College? Hold on a goddam minute how old is this girl?

Scarlett - Blair how old are you?

Blair - I just turned 20 last month why?

Wow just when I thought he couldn't sink any lower but why hasn't he...

Scarlett - you don't have to answer this but why haven't you and him...you know?

Blair - well when I got here Fabian said he wouldn't take my virginity until I was ready.

Well at least he has one thing decency about him I still hate him for murdering my Blake, my mate, my king just thought of Blake once again makes me sad. Blair must have noticed since she wraps her arms around me comforting me after a few minutes she lets me go and asks me something.

Blair - by the way where did you learn that song you were singing it was beautiful.

Scarlett - my mum taught it to me it helps calm me and somehow controls my powers.

There is a chilly breeze that passes right through us which gives us the chills I don't feel it so much but Blair does since she is human and we are in our sleepwear.

Scarlett - you should head back in.

Blair - what about you?

I let out a little laugh.

Scarlett - Blair I am a wolf shifter remember the cold doesn't bother me as much and besides I can tell that you are cold, don't worry about me I can hardly go anywhere.

There is another cold breeze that causes her to cross her arms and rub them to try and keep warm.

Blair - ok but please don't stay out here too long you might get sick.

She stands up and walks back to the castle looking back at me every couple of seconds "I might get sick" that's cute wolf shifter hardly ever get sick but it is nice to see that she cares enough to say that, Blair does seem different then the others probably cuz she hasn't been ruined by him yet. I sit there for a good more couple of hours before I go back to the room once there I can see that Blair is still awake after getting into my bed I soon fall asleep with and have dreams about my family......my Blake.