Chapter 6

Blake p.o.v

2 weeks later

It's been 2 more fucking weeks both me and Titan are starting to lose our patience I am sitting at my office desk just off the phone with another Alpha when my door swings open suddenly nearly giving me a fucking panic attack as Axel comes in with his siblings.

Blake - fuck sake guys, you near gave me a fucking heart attack!!

Blaze - sorry about that Alpha but we have some good news.

I look over to them to see they all have grins on their faces but I am in no mood for games.

Blake - unless it has something to do with Scarlett I don't wanna hear it.

I say to them before I go back to looking for the phone numbers of our allies It's quiet for a few seconds before Axel opens his mouth what comes out gets my attention again.

Axel - we have found her.

I look back at them then stand up from my chair.

Blake - don't play with me guys.

Morgan - we aren't playing Alpha we found Scarlett, she is in The Congo Basin, Africa.

I can't believe what I am hearing but I need more information on this and I need it now.

Blake - how did you find this out? Was it by a vision?

They all look at each other and nod yes I go around my desk and stand in front of them.

Blake - where? How? Are you sure it was my Queen?

Morgan - we only saw her for a few seconds but it was her but.......

Morgan trails off and I can tell she is becoming anxious and a little worried, oh no I can't feel Titan trying to take over my body to get some answers as to what's wrong with his mate. It is silent for a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore and used my Alpha voice.

Blake - just fucking tell me!!!

All 3 jump before Blaze continues to talk.

Blaze - we only got to see her for a second before we got pushed out Fabian has put some kind of barrier around his castle. It prevents us with mind linking with Scarlett or finding her or his castle.

Axel then starts to talk.

Axel - but it was lowered, we could get in and find the exact area of his castle, we even felt Scarlett as she used her ice powers 2 weeks ago and.......

Wait, they knew for 2 weeks?! I can feel Titans rage as he takes over my body.

Titan - wait you knew for 2 fucking weeks and never told me about this?! How dare you hold this information from me for so long!!!

The boys put their sister behind them as they stand back from me as I stand forward I can feel that Titan wants to hurt them for keeping this from us but this isn't what I want I never want my pack to fear me, just my enemies so I try to calm him down.

(Blake - Titan stop it.

Titan - how can you be so calm about this?!

Blake - they must have a reason to hold this from us but that doesn't mean we should hurt them for it, that's not the type of Alpha king we have been all these years.

He growls.

Titan - but mate could be in trouble we got to help her!!!

Blake - and we will but we can't help her if you kill the other people who know where she is.