Chapter 5

Scarlett p.o.v

I was discharged from the medical wing later that day while my mum was checking me over I kept stealing glances at her but at the same time making sure Fabian wasn't noticing then once returning to the room all the girls wondered what was wrong with me, well apart from Candace who was sitting on her bed reading a book who knew she could read. Even tho I wanted to keep it quiet for now due to the safety of my pup Fabian has to open his big mouth and tell them that I was pregnant the others are shocked that Fabian is letting me another men's pup but then congratulate me. I look straight to Candace and she has an evil smirk on her face one that makes my stomach tighten and I wasn't the only one that noticed it, once Fabian let he was giving the girls a day off from all the sex Candace placed her book down and then stood up what she says to me makes me wanna rip her head off I don't even know why Fabian let her out early tho.

Candace - I am surprised that master hasn't ripped that little bastard inside you, he must have something very special planned for it that is if I don't kill it first

Oh, she didn't just call my baby a bastard and even have the nerves to threaten it, I was hoping to kill her later but after that, no way in hell that is happening. Even. Savannah is growling viciously in my head at the fact that someone had threatened our unborn pup. It's one thing to threaten me but to call my pup a bastard then have the nerves to threaten it she dies now!! Before I could do after Brooke and Camille stand in front of her with their backs facing us.

Camille - Candy stop it.

Brooke - yeah or master will put you in the basement again and just got out of there.

Even Lacey and Kelly we're trying to talk so sense Into her not that she even had any to start with Elise and Blair are standing beside me.

Lacey - what has gotten into you anyway?

Kelly - yeah it's not like you to threaten an unborn baby, yeah you are a bitch but not that cold-hearted.

Candace - maybe because of this stupid bitch coming here and taking our master.

Scarlett - what the fuck are you talking about?! He brought me here you dumb bitch.

Candace - what did you just call me?!

Scarlett - you heard me.

I know I shouldn't be fighting her but I won't stand for her shit anymore, dodging Camille and Brooke Candace comes charging at me screaming.

Candace - you fucking bitch I will make sure that brat is never born.

Using my speed I push Blair and Elise out the way then dodge Candace's attack, she goes to kick me I grab her leg and using my ice powers I freeze her whole leg she screams at the coldness then I use my fist to smash her leg to pieces, Candace screams at the pain cuz of the ice there was no blood just a lot of pain. Due to her screams, Fabian had come back into the room.

Fabian - what the hell is going on now?!

Candace was too busy screaming in pain to answer while the others were in shock from probably seeing my powers up close. Before I could do anything else Fabian comes over and grabs my wrist.

Fabian - what happened?

Scarlett - she threatened my pup then went to attack me so I used my powers in her.

Fabian - what did I say about using your powers?

I can see he's a little disappointed and annoyed by me using my powers but who gives a shit anyway? I throw his hand off my wrist there is a gasp from the other girls.

Scarlett - I will do anything to protect my unborn pup even kill.

Fabian - I am sorry that she threatened your pup but now I will have to punish you for using your powers and you will need to take on Candace duties.

I feel Savannah as she takes over my body to let out a threatening growl then grabs Candace hair digging our claws into her skull causing her to whimper in pain.

Savannah - touch us and I will rip your little girlfriends head off her shoulders.

Fabian doesn't move but I can see a hint of.....is that amusement in his eyes like he's enjoying this.

Candace - please master help me.......ahhhhhhhhh.

Having heard enough from her Savannah puts our other hand on her spine sending a freezing coldness through her body, wait what am I doing? I am not a murder what example will I be setting for my pup if I freeze her to death? Savannah gives me back control and I let her go. She looks up at me.

Scarlett - let this be a lesson to you, never threaten a Luna who is with a pup.

Without waiting for a replay I take off out of the room and down to the gardens where I can have some peace and quiet at least for now anyway but I know one way or another I will have to kill to get out of here.

Fabian p.o.v

(18+)

Fuck me watching Scarlett use her powers like that got me all hard, maybe it was a good thing I weakened the power of the barrier just a little so she could use it, watching her put Candace through all that pain was such a turn on for me speaking of Candace I get Camille and Brooke to take her to the medical way there's no chance for her arm to grow back but she can be warmed up. I am starting to get sick of her clingy jealous pity self I was hoping Scarlett would kill her but I guess she is too soft for that, I will give her time to have her pup but as soon as it's born I will send it back to The Silver Rose moon pack so it can be with its siblings but Scarlett is staying here. God, I am so hard I need a release maybe it's time I took Blair's little flower? Nah she's not ready yet she needs to work on sucking my cock first before I stick it into her tight little hole.

Fabian - Lacey?

Lacey - yes master?

Fabian - I need a release are you and Kelly up for some fun?

They both look at each other and I can see in their eyes that they are still trying to process what Scarlett just did.

Kelly - but master.......

I cut them off by raising my hand.

Fabian - it's fine girls, Elise!, Blair!

Elise - yes?

Blair - yes?

I sit at my desk in the room I cast a spell of being aroused which makes both of them horny.

Fabian - Elise come sit on my desk and open those beautiful legs of yours, Blair come here and suck.

They both do what I ask of them while Blair takes out my cock and begins to suck I take off Elise's pants exposing her I couldn't contain my excitement as I plunge my face in-between her legs causing her to squeal with delight. Within 5 minutes of licking and slipping my fingers in Elise is wet enough, my cock is wet enough thanks to Blair's mouth so I take it out of her mouth then plunge it straight into Elise's soak pussy and give her hard thrusts. While fucking her Blair snaps out of the spell it only affects if I am fucking you so I get her to clean herself up, looking down to Elise I thrust harder as I pretend she is Scarlett soon enough I will have both Scarlett and deflower Blair but right now I release my load inside of Elise as I feel her reach her limit and squirt all over my cock. I am not finished yet so I flip her over and fuck her again and again before sending her to get a shower, now what to do about Candace?