Chapter 21

Scarlett p.o.v

We all gave our reasons for killing Fabian but there was one catch being the highest ranks myself, Blake and Ryan have to choose who gets to do it.

Brooke - he killed my sister then Camille my best friend and look at what he did to me, I should be the one to kill him

AJ - well he wiped out my clan and took our land to build this castle.

Sebastian - he tried out Alpha King, took our Luna Queen and tried to rape her it should be one of us.

Those are all good reasons but there is one person who hasn't said anything not that I blame her, I look over to Blair who is looking straight at Fabian or should I say glaring at him Elise is beside her trying to keep her calm as she looks somewhere in between angry and terrified. But I am not the only one looking at her at the corner of my eye I can see Blaze and Dante looking at them as well could they be their mates? But doesn't Dante have that on-again-off-again relationship with Amelia? But when I look over to Amelia she doesn't look her usual stuck up, slutty self in fact she looks upset and hurt but why? The sound of Kelly's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

Kelly - what about Blair? He hurt her more than the rest of us.

Everyone looks from Kelly to Blair who gets all embarrassed and a bit annoyed.

Blair - Kelly shut up!!

Lacey - no Blair you can't let him get away with what he did to you to all of us.

Blake looks to me looking for an answer but I just shake my head and mouth "not now" to him which he picks upon it.

Blaze - what did he do to you?

Blair looms to Blaze really confused as to why he would care about her when he's only just met her?  But before she could answer Brooke answers, giving the answer Blair wasn't ready to tell anyone.

Brooke - he raped her when he swore not to touch her until she was ready.

Elise - Brooke!!!

Blaze - you son of a bitch!!!!

This was the last thing we heard before Blaze grabbed Fabian's throat and throws him against the wall which woke him up but Blaze grabs his throat again holding him up against the wall Axel and Morgan can see how mad Blaze is getting as his eyes are glowing red as he chokes Fabian.

Blaze - you bastard!! How dare you touch her mate!!

Bingo I knew it!! I look to Blair who's eyes have widened in surprise Morgan and Axel are trying to reason with their brother trying to calm him down.

Morgan - Blaze calm down, please.

Axel - Blaze control your vampire and wolf sides, they are getting out of control.

But Blaze wasn't listening not even to Blake, Axel tried to pull Blaze off but got pushed back, it's like no one could get through to him but there might be one that can get through I go over to Blair as Blaze chokes Fabian harder.

Scarlett - Blair you can calm him.

Blair - but I am only human.

Scarlett - true but you are destined to be with him trust me, touch him, calm him down.

She is hesitant but soon walks over to him, Fabian was struggling to breathe and begging Blaze to let him go.

Fabian - please...let....me...go...i..can't..breath...

Blaze - you will die and my hand.

Taking a deep breath she lets her hand and places it on his shoulder which makes him look at her.

Blair - please calm down.

Blaze - but he hurt you.

Blair - I know but I don't want your hands being dirty by his blood, Please.

Blaze then drops Fabian and turns so he's facing Blair than suddenly she does something I didn't expect and throws herself into his arms. Fabian tries to stand and say but gets knocked back down by Aleister.

Aleister - your ass stays on the floor and keep your mouth shut.

Ryan - so what should we do with him anyway?

I think about it and believe that there is only one person that should do it.

Scarlett - I believe that AJ should be the one to kill Fabian.

AJ - me?

Scarlett - yes, he may have done bad things to the rest of us but he never wiped out our families or took out land and who knows what else he has done. What do you two think?

I look at my brother and my mate.

Ryan - I agree.

Blake is quiet I know exactly what is wrong with him so I walk over to him I can feel how tense he is and how tense Titan is too.

Scarlett - baby I know you wanted revenge on him for what you saw him do to me but.....

Aj cuts me off causing us to look at him

AJ - wait I have an idea. What if both me and The Alpha king kill him at the same time? He has done us both wrong so why not both of us do it.

Blake - what do you mean?

AJ - he has wiped out my family, took my land and then did what he did to your Luna and you so I don't mind sharing the kill.

Blake looks at me then I can hear his voice through the mind link.

(Blake - I know you don't want me to do this but I don't want you to think less of me.

Scarlett - wait what? Blake, I could never think less of you I just don't want his blood to stain your hands but your right we can't let him get away with what he has done either, I will let you decide and I will support you.)

Blake smiles at me then looks back to AJ and the others.

Blake - alright AJ, let's do it if you don't mind.

AJ - I don't mind.

Ryan - afterwards we can go home, right?

Scarlett - yes Ryan we can go home soon.

Home.