Chapter 9

Scarlett p.o.v

The past 2 days I've hardly left the library to find anything that could help me, unfortunately, I haven't found anything the I must have look through every book here, I slam the book I was ready closed before standing up from my chair and putting the book back. Blair has been helping me but one place we haven't looked is in the forbidden text section but unfortunately for us, the key is been kept in the one place I never wanna go......Fabian's bedroom. Blair come up with the idea that she could distract him by letting him finally think she is ready to take her virginity but there was no way I was gonna let her go that I could see in her eyes that she wasn't ready for it.

So we came up with two other plans, one was to keep him busy in another part of the castle while I search his room or wait till he's in a deep sleep and then search the room, both are risky but I need that key so I will try it. We wait until he has called Camille to the play room before making a move Blair is nervous that will get caught so she is being the lookout while I look around his room. I know that we are breaking one of his rules but I couldn't care less right now, I check his wardrobe....nothing but damm he has way too many clothes then I go over to his bed and check there... Dam nothing here either.

I check his bedside table and his bathroom still can't find it I then go to check his chest of drawers, the first small drawer I pull out...Ewww is his boxers, the next one was socks geez kinda reminds me of how Matt used to organise his stuff. Pulling out the big draw I finally find the keys and search for the one to the forbidden text section of the library which I quickly find but then Blair calls in.

Blair - he's coming hurry!!

Shit, the position I am in I wouldn't have time to clear up then get to the door even if I was to use my speed he would see me coming out of here, I can hear him outside the door as I close the drawer then trucking the key into my bra and diving under the bed hiding underneath it just as the door opens. He is talking to Blair as he comes into the room.

Fabian - Blair it's been a long day go to bed we can discuss your problem in the morning.

She sees me under the bed I put a finger over my mouth telling her to be quiet.

Blair - yes sir sorry sir.

Fabian closes the door on her I watch his feet as he comes over to the bed, sits down, takes off his shoes then walks over to the wardrobe. I hear his footsteps as he comes back out and stands in front of the bed, he hums a song and his shirt drops to the floor that's when I realise that he is either taking off his clothes to go for a shower or to go to bed, fuck....fuck...double fuck. I really don't wanna see him naked and wet but then again if he is going for a shower it will give me time to escape. He starts to talk to himself as I see his trousers hit the floor and the key is poking me but I don't let it bother me.

Fabian - I wonder how Scarlett is doing?

What the fuck?! Why is he talking about me? Even after he killed my mate.

Fabian - I wish she didn't put ice over the door, you would have thought after giving her and the others their own rooms she would at least of said thank you.

I will say "thank you" were I kill you bitch, like I would ever say that to you, And like I would want to come into the room when I was sleeping or changing.

Fabian - I wonder what it would take for her to fall in love with me? since my spells seem to have no effect on her.

Gag me now, Savannah growls in my head as she talks to me through the mind link.

(Savannah - what makes that jack-ass think we would ever fall in love with him?!

Scarlett - the hell if I know Savannah.)

He must be mad if he ever thinks I would ever fall for the man who not only took me from my family and pack but who also killed my mate. I am not sure why his spells do not affect me I need to figure that out too.

Fabian - maybe I should spend more time with her.......

Oh yeah, perfect idea gives me an even better chance to kill your dumass.

Fabian - I will think of something, man I need a shower Camille was really horny tonight I will give her a break for a few days but what am I gonna do about Candace? Without her arm, she can't do much maybe it's time to dispose of her.

Seriously? That's a bit cold even for him, she is a bitch and all but does she really need to die? I hear him move away from the bed and go into the bathroom then closes the door. I don't move until I hear the water running before quietly coming out of my hiding place then I quickly go over to the bedroom door, I open it but I am in for a shock as when I step out into the hallway and I bump into someone I shouldn't have.

Candace - what the hell!!?? Why are......

I shove past her before she could finish I notice she is wearing a robe so I am guessing she is going to try her luck since Fabian hasn't touched her since I took her arm off. I slam my door shut as I enter my room and collapse onto the bed, I take the key out of my bra. I will go down to the library later tonight I will need to hide this key so I put it into my jewellery box that sits on my dresser then I head to the bathroom and run myself a nice warm bath, I strip off and get in. I lie in it relaxing after hiding under Fabian's bed and hearing him talk about me made my skin crawl I needed this, especially since I've got a lot of hard work ahead of me tonight.