Chapter 3

Scarlett p.o.v

I wake up to the feeling of nauseous in my stomach so I quickly rush to the bathroom and empty my stomach. Blair must have came in after me as I catch her scent and she holds my hair back, my throat feels like it's burning as I finish up and sit up against the wall.

Blair - do you need anything?

Before I could answer that fucking bitch opened her mouth again.

Candace - Ewww what is the smell?

Blair stands up and gets in her face she is annoyed at Candace.

Blair - oh fuck off Candace.

Candace - excuse me little girl but who the fuck do you think you are talking to?

Blair - I said fuck off Candace.

Candace raises her hand to slap her but using my speed I get up off the floor and grab her wrist hard.

Scarlett - touch her I will break your neck.

I am not sure why I am protecting Blair might be because she reminds me of my youngest daughter Raven or because I am growing fond of her but either way I will protect both her and myself. Candace knocks my hand off her wrist and gives me a disgusted look.

Candace - you got me in trouble with my Master yesterday now I will make your you pay.......

Before she could even move Camille and Brooke have grabbed her arms holding her back.

Brooke - what the fuck are you doing Candy?

Camille - no fighting remember?

Candace's eyes are red which means she is angry she tries to struggle out of their grip to attack us but before she could a voice makes her freeze up.

Fabian - what is going on here?!

We all look to the doorway only to see Fabian standing there, his eyes are on me the go to Candace being held back by Camille and Brooke he then signs and pinches his nose in annoyance.

Fabian - what happened now?

Before anyone could say anything Candace opens her mouth.

Candace - Blair told me to fuck off when I came in to see what was wrong with Scarlett.

Really? She is really going to play that card? Even with the innocent look on her face, Not this time bitch.

Scarlett - actually that's a lie.

All faces look to me, Candace gives me a "don't you dare" look but I just roll my eyes at her then continue with what I was saying.

Scarlett - if you really must know what's happening then here it is.....I was being sick and Blair came to see if I was ok she even held my hair back as I emptied my guts. Candace came in when I was done and was being, excuse my french but she was being a bitch like she was yesterday so Blair stood up to her, when Candace went to slap Blair I grabbed her wrist stopping her from doing so then she got aggressive with me but Camille and broke came in before a fight could break out between us.

Candace - you bitch!!

Candace goes to attack me I get in a defensive position ready to fight her off when Fabian uses his magic to stop her and turns her around so she is looking at him.

Fabian - Candace I told you yesterday to stop this pointless fighting and the jealousy towards the others, you once again have disobeyed my rules and for that, you will spend the next two days in the basement.