Chapter 24

Third person p.o.v

This been a few weeks now since coming back to their pack and there is been nothing but peace for most of the pack. Scarlett is now fully showing her bump and has taken up her duties as Luna again with her from her daughters and Rosie, Blake has taken his Alpha king duties back and has help from Leo they have made a decision that both twins will lead the pack after they retire Since they did such a great job while Blake was away.

The tribrids have been training to control their new power and have been spending time with their mates, Blair is getting more comfortable around Blaze he treats her like a queen as does Axel with Jasmine but there is still a long way to go for them. As for Morgan and Sebastian they have marked each other and have got engaged, they will be getting married on new year's day.

For the humans, Blair and Elise's life has gotten better for them and they have become members of the pack. For Elise and Dante, he's actually come around to the idea of having a human for a mate and given up on trying to get Talia back, they are taking it slow and he's being very gentle with her.

The three vampire girls have settled down into their new clan and Brooke even found her new beloved a newborn vampire named Jared he's still getting used to the vampire ways but is getting there. Lacey and Kelly are still together and make sure everyone knows it, they have even started a relationship with another male vampire having lots of threesomes together.

As for AJ being the only cat in the lack was hard for him but he is getting there and the other lack members are starting to accept him, his relationship with Amelia has gotten better she has completely changed and has even been trying to make amends with everyone she has hurt not surprising no one believes her but she is not giving up that easily.

It's now Christmas Eve Blake is trying to finish up on some work but Scarlett isn't making it easy for him as she is on his lap teasing him.

Blake - Scar you are making this very difficult to finish.

Scarlett - that's the idea, my love.

He wraps both of his arms around her waist.

Blake - after last night I am surprised you have any energy left.

Scarlett - I guess my old energy has come back.

Blake - you were always horny as fuck through the other pregnancies too.

Scarlett - you got a problem with that Papi?

He raises an eyebrow at her for that.

Blake - you turning into Speedy Gonzalez now?

Scarlett - only when I am turned on Choo got a problem with that, Papi?

Blake - Uh-uh

Scarlett lets out a little giggle and they go to kiss but unfortunately get stopped by a knock on the door causing Blake to let out a small annoyed growl before answering.

Blake - who is it?!

A voice comes from behind the door.

Cole - it's Cole Alpha. I have something to ask.

Blake and Scarlett share a look before he tells Cole to come into the office, Cole opens the door and steps inside.

Cole - I am sorry for interrupting you Alpha, Luna but I have something I have wanted to know for a while now but never got a chance to ask.

Blake - what is it, Cole?

Cole gulps then asks something they knew was coming one day.

Cole - who is my father?

....to be continued.....