𝚃𝚆𝙾 - 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙼𝙱𝙻𝙴

𝘪 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭

___________________________________

𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

I walked behind Elio through the big school doors.

Holy mother of french fries.

It was so cool! It looked just like in the movies!

I was holding onto Elio's sleeve, scared that I'd get lost if I didn't hold on to him. Elio's steps were so...long. I guess his height explains it. Elio is 6'2, and I'm a solid 5'2. All of my brothers inherited my father's height, while I got my height from my mama. 

Soon enough we were in front of a brown door. On top of the door it read 'OFFICE' in golden bold letters. Elio quickly opened the door and we walked inside.

''Well hello dears! How may I help you?'' A beautiful old lady asked from the desk.

''My sister here, Angelina, is starting school here today. We've come to collect her schedule.'' Elio said while rubbing my back after noticing my nervous shuffling.

''Oh, of course! Can I please have your last name?'' she smiled while starting to scroll through her computer.

''V-Vitale.'' I -of course- stuttered out.

After a few seconds, the printer behind the nice lady started making sound.

''Alright, here you go, I also printed out a map for you! The red circle is where your locker is, it is locker number 206. If you need anymore help, my office door is always open dear.'' she smiled handing me the papers.

I am most definitely baking cookies for her.

I smiled, taking the papers from her hands, ''Th-thank you!''

''Anytime. Now off you go, your first class is starting in 15 minutes.'' she beamed.

''Thank you. Goodbye.'' Elio said turning around.

I quickly smiled and waved at the lady, before turning and following Elio.

''Alright, I've packed you some lunch too, just in case the cafeteria is very full and you don't want to go in there to buy food. There was a lot of nice places where you can go outside to sit and eat.'' Elio smiled while taking the map from me.