𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 - 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿

the sun and the moon

had nothing on us

__________________

:: ꒱ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

No. No no no no. This can't be happening.

How is he here?

I could feel my throat closing up, my breaths becoming uneven. The only thing I could focus on was the face of my nightmares standing a mere 20 feet away.

"Baby? Baby, are you alright?" I got shaken out of my thoughts, as Mateo shook my shoulders.

"M-Mateo..." I looked up at him, red brimming my tear glossed eyes.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Mateo asked, holding my face in his hands.

"Pl-please...can we leave, please?" I pleaded.

"Of course, come on." Mateo said, rushing up and wrapping his arm around me. 

I hadn't noticed that somewhere in the midst of my terror, Aiden and Mason had disappeared to go on some ride. 

"Baby, go sit in the backseat, I'll call the guys, okay?" he smiled.

I nodded, and went into the backseat, instantly trying to hide myself, so he couldn't see me. 

I took out my phone, and started searching for papa's contact.

Calling papa :)...

A few rings later, the phone was picked up.

"Hello mi figlia, is everything alright?" his voice rang through the phone. (my daughter)

"P-papa..." I choked out, tears threatening to fall down my cheeks.

"Angel, is everything alright? Did something happen? Where are you?" he rushed out.

"I-I saw...N-Nolan..why is h-he back papa?" I said, tears now rolling down my cheeks.

"What?! You saw him? Where are you now? Are you safe?" he said, his voice panicked. 

"I'm in Aiden's car, th-they'll bring me home." I answered.

"We'll talk more once you get home, alright? I love you, you're safe. It'll be okay." papa reassured.

"I l-love you too..I'll see you soon." I said, ending the call.

A few seconds after, Mateo, Aiden and Mason all entered the car. Mateo in the back with me, Mason driving this time, and Aiden in the passenger seat.