𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻

i am a brutally soft woman

___________________

— 🎀 𓏲 ˖ ࣪ ꒦꒷

ANGELINA ♰ ˊˎ -

"Amelia." Kaylee snapped.

"It's u-um An-Angelina.." I muttered.

"Like I give a fuck! Stay the fuck away from Mateo, understand slut?" she growled.

She's calling me the s-word..? I've never even kissed a guy...willingly that is. So how can I be that word? 

"M-me and Mateo are fr-friends.." I mumbled.

"Well, not anymore you fucking idiot!" she growled again.

Her words were really hurtful, and my fingers still hurt from the locker slamming on them. They are probably bruising..

"W-why can't I b-be friends w-with him?" I said, tears glossing my eyes.

"Because he's mine, you dumb whore!" she screamed, slamming me into the lockers.

The bell had already rung at least 5 minutes ago, there was no one in the halls to save me.

"Now, if I see you close to Mateo again, I'll do more than just bruise your fat fucking fingers!" Kaylee yelled, slamming me to the lockers once more before strutting off. 

My shoulder had hit the locker really hard and it hurt. Now I'm glad the bell had rung. I looked like a mess...Bruised fingers, tears all over my cheeks, eyes rimmed with red and all while clutching my shoulder. I slid down on the floor and cried quietly. I'm so exhausted. I just want one day of peace. Just one.

I could feel my throat closing up, that's how my anxiety attacks always start. With tear blurred eyes, I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed the first contact I could see.

Calling Arturo B)...

After a few rings, the phone was picked up.

"What's up cugino! How can I help you?" I heard Arturo's voice say.

"Ar-Arturo..." I wheezed.

"Angel? Is everything alright? Where are you?" I heard his concerned voice say.

"S-School..ple-please come f-fast..." I cried. I just wanted to leave.

"Okay, I'm taking your brother's car, I'll be there soon, go outside and wait okay? Deep breaths. Like this.." he said, taking deep breaths.

I got up and started walking down the hall to the main doors, trying to copy Arturo's breaths.

"You're okay, you're safe...I'm almost there.." Arturo cooed.