𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 - 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚆

she was like the moon

a part of her was always hidden away

___________________

— 🎀 𓏲 ˖ ࣪ ꒦꒷

ANGELINA ♰ ˊˎ -

I quickly rushed to grab my phone out of my backpack. As soon as I opened it, I saw the screen filled with notifications from Mateo. I dialed his number as fast as possible. The phone rang for a mere two seconds before it was picked up.

"Angel, are you okay? Where are you?" Mateo panicked.

"M-Mateo, I'm fine. I l-left school, I'm so so-sorry I was so c-careless and didn't tell you." I said.

My stutter has calmed down a little bit all the time I get closer to Mateo..

"What happened? Why'd you leave?" he questioned.

"U-um well I r-ran into Kaylee...Sh-she said some m-mean stuff.." I mumbled.

"That puta. Are you okay? Do you want me to come to you?" he asked.

"I'm o-okay. Just enj-enjoy the rest of y-your school d-day.." I said.

He sighed, "Alright. But message me if you need me, alright?"

I nodded, before answering, "Of c-course. Th-thank you. B-bye!"

He murmured a quick 'bye' before ending the call.

I sighed, putting the phone down. I'm relieved Mateo wasn't mad at me. I would've probably cried.

I really like Mateo. He's very caring and nice..But I don't think he likes me like that...

Shaking myself out of these silly thoughts, I went back to watching Netflix. 

It took about two minutes, until someone burst through my door.

"Hey my favorite cousin, I have good news!" Domenico said, rushing into the room.

"Wh-what is i-it?" I asked.

"I heard that apparently the Alvarez's are coming to dinner with their oldest son...And you wanna know who that is...?" Domenico said wiggling his eyebrows.

Alvarez? Doesn't ring a bell.

"Wh-who?" I questioned.

"Mateeoooooooooo...." he sang, still wiggling his eyebrows.

Oh lord, Mateo is coming to dinner? Oh dear! Oh my!

It was pretty obvious that I was blushing.

Domenico chuckled, "It'll only be you, your dad, Elio and them. Your papa says if we all came we'd scare the poor boy away. Lame."

I giggled, "Th-there's so many of y-you, it's r-reasonable t-to be sc-scared.."