𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 - 𝙲𝙰𝙵𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙰

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥, 

𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳

_____________________________________

𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

I woke up to my phone...ringing? Oh right! I set an alarm because I was napping!

Silly me.

With a hum, I got up and went to wash my face to get refreshed.

Glancing at the clock on the bathroom wall, I saw that it was 5.30.pm. 

Dinner was usually ready at 5.40.pm. 

I guess I can go downstairs and wait.

I pulled on fluffy socks and stumbled out of my room and went downstairs.

''Hi guys!'' I exclaimed rubbing my eye.

''Hey bambina, slept well?'' Romeo said smirking.

''Very. Is dinner ready yet?'' I grumbled.

''Yeah, we were just waiting on you, let's go.'' Elio said putting away his phone.

By 'let's go' he just mean going to the dining room.

Stepping in the dining room, papa was already sitting at the end of the table, I took a seat next to him, Romeo was across from me and next to Romeo was Elio. Luciano and Gabriel came over to my side. 

Dinner looked absolutely mouth-watering.

(just imagine the table as a long table instead of a round table!)

''How was school sorella?'' Elio asked swirling some pasta onto his fork.

''So good!! I-I made t-three fri-friends too! They're r-really nice!'' I said smiling.

''Mhm, that's good, what are their names?'' he asked.