𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 - 𝚃𝚈𝙿𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻...

𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦

 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺

________________________________

𝑀𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑜

She was so...beautiful. I've never in my life met someone so pure.

So, here I am in class, not paying any attention to the teacher, because of the literal angel next to me.

Her eyebrows furrow every now and then when she's confused and god, it's adorable.

What's wrong with me?

I don't talk about girls like this.

I 'hump and dump' them, as my shitface friends say. 

But her...I'd never be able to 'hump and dump' her. Never.

I plan to make her mine, eventually.

Someone hurt her, I know it. Every now and then when our conversation would 'drift' off, and we'd get more personal, she'd mention some 'incident' and then go quiet. Whoever decided to hurt my angel is getting their head smashed in.

''M-Mateo! Are you e-even listening t-to me?!'' she grumbled from beside me.

Adorable.

''Sorry, Angel. What were you saying?'' I smirked.

''I ju-just wanted t-to ask yo-you for help o-on this q-question.'' she mumbled, looking embarrassed.

''Of course, don't feel embarrassed to ask me for help hermosa.'' I smiled leaning over to see what she needs help on.

The rest of the lesson went smoothly, me helping her every now and then. Lunch quickly rolled in, and when the bell rang I could easily see that the beauty next to me was a nervous mess.

''Angel, remember. You have me, Aiden and Mason the whole lunch, if anything happens, we're there. Okay?'' I smiled.

''O-okay..'' she mumbled packing up her stuff.

We got up, and started walking towards the cafeteria.

Suddenly, I felt a tug on my sleeve.

I noticed it was just Angel trying to keep up and not get lost.

Smiling, I slowed down so she could catch up.

She mumbled a quiet 'thanks' before we arrived at the cafeteria.