𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦

𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩

_____________________________________

 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

My classes went by in a blur. Mateo helped me to every class, thank god. It was now lunch time.

I was dropping off my books into my locker, and then I'd make my way outside.

''Angel, do you want to join me and my friends in the cafeteria?'' Mateo asked, he had suddenly appeared behind me.

''Uh-uhm thank y-you for the offer bu-but I don't re-really like the cafeteria. It's ve-very l-loud.'' I stuttered.

I hate my stutter. But I can't help it.

''Could we sit outside with you then?'' he asked with a hopeful smile.

''Um we-well sure. Only if your fr-friends want to.'' I said closing my locker.

''Sweet, how about you go outside and I'll go get my friends and we'll come and find you. Sounds good?'' he said pulling out his phone.

''Y-yes. I'll see you outside!'' I said and walked off, as did he.

I tried to look for a nice spot somewhere in the school yard. There was an empty table under a big tree, so I made my way over and sat down, and pulled out my lunch. 

I grabbed my water bottle and a plastic fork aswell, and began eating

A minute or two later, I saw Mateo approaching with the same two guys that he was with in the morning.

''Angel, meet my friends, Mason and Aiden. Mason, Aiden, this is Angelina.'' he said pointing to me at the end.

''It's nice to m-meet you b-both.'' I smiled shyly.