🤍 part 1 🤍

Wilbur was never one to watch others on the train, especially not the underground.He didn't want to be seen as a creep , stalker or even a weirdo. He had been getting the train alone since he moved to Brighton in 2017 ( just a random year don't come at me.) Every morning and every night with others passengers passing by and just seaming to ignore him as he did them.He had learnt a few familiar bodies over time but after one or two year they stop getting the train, if they got a different one or if they moved away he never found out.There was one person who's face stuck In Wills head after she had smiled at him only once. One simple smile was all it took for him to take note of her face, it was more than anyone had done before.

After multiple years of not seeing the women she had returned to the lonely underground as Will had labelled it many years before. The girl was eagerly waiting on the platform for the train to slow to a stop. She was wearing loose fitting ripped jeans; a grey crewneck jumper along with a simple pair on black Doc Martin's.

Something like this:

Once the train had finally came to a stand still, she rushed onto it and began searching for a seat

After a couple seconds of scouring the train she found a seat next to a old gentleman in his 60s who got on along side her. She placed her backpack on her lap and began to unzip it. Wilbur had watched her admiring how gentle she was with her belonging. He tried to pull his glance away from her but Will had found it close to impossible. She continued to pull a novel out of her small black backpack. The book was titled "it ends with us."

Wilbur sniggered quietly. The girl looked up from the pages of the well loved book to find his eyes locked on the novel "have you read it before" she questioned
"It's one of my favourites " Will answer quickly "I must have read it over eight times"
The women smiled it the same manner that played loops In Wills mind."If you don't mind me asking what's your name" he voiced
"Y/n" she answered sweetly
"Well y/n I'm Wilbur" he said with a loving state of mind
It had been not even twenty minutes and Will had already started to fall for y/n. Her smile was so incredibly enticing there was no wonder he had remembered it for so long.

After a while of back and forth chatter they had final reached Y/n's stop. She stood to attention, gave Wilbur a final smile and stated "I expect to see you tomorrow Wilbur"All he could manage to muster up was a smile form check to check and a simple nod to show his acknowledgement of the statement. Wilbur could feel his face turning red not from heat but from embarrassment.

————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter I will start writing a new one tomorrow and will hopefully have it out but next Wednesday but no promises.

Word Count: 533