🤍part 3🤍

Tw: self harm,suicidal thoughts and actions
Ngl this chapter is kinda beep ( that's what she said) just be mentally prepared.
_________________________________________

Once Y/n got home she put on  a set of pyjamas that were white and had black and outlined stares all over then she laid in bed, she just laid there waiting, waiting for either Will or her ex - Jared- to text or call her. At this point she really didn't know who she would prefer on one hand she was desperate to scream at Jared but on the other she wanted to cry to Will. Y/n felt as if her world had came crumbling down in a big pile on top of her. After a while of wallowing in self pity Y/n aggressively graded her phone and scoured her contacts. She had finally made her mind up on who to text...

Bing!

" for fuck sake what does this slag want" though Jared " she's probably begging for me to come back"

Tw: suicide and self harm

The message read " why the fuck did you have to do this to me I gave you everything you wanted and more. I would make breakfast. I would clean the house. I would do the washing. I would make dinner. I would wash up and you would sit around doing what? Absolutely fucking nothing. You put me through so much I couldn't even tell you. You would make me doubt what I really meant to this world everyday and when ever I tried to tell you, you would brush it off like it was nothing to you and then you had the audacity to start telling me that you breaking your shitty Xbox controller was a bigger deal that me cutting my wrists and trying to kill my self. After all that you still choose to cheat on me . FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PERFECT POLLY GIRLFRIEND!"

Jared reply " you were alway the side chick and I think you will find my 'perfect polly' girlfriends name is Sarah "

When Y/n looked at the messages banner on her iPhone and she broke down. The words ' you were always the side chick" ran over and over and over In her head. "It couldn't be true... could it. I mean it made sense but two years of going out I would surly realised that something was wrong or that his attention was somewhere else " she thought to herself as the warm tears ran down her face. (Tw again : self harm and suicidal thoughts ) In that moment she only knew of one way to stop everything hurting. Y/n grabbed a sharp blade from the bathroom cupboard and started to trace over the previous scars. She knew that is she made new scares people would start to notice and would start asking questions like why? When to be honest it all she had ever knew. She believed it was the only way out.

Tw: suicide

After she had finally calmed down she ran back to the bathroom , put the blade away and washed her face as well as her arm. She might of want to kill her self but she wanted to do it with both arms attached to her body. She looked up in the mirror and smiled to reassure her self that she was ok.

Bing!
A message from Wilbur " hey I just wanted to to check if your ok"
Y/n slumped down the wall to the ground the truth is she wasn't ok but she couldn't tell him that, she had only met him today "yeah I'm fine it was just a shock that's all" she lied

He didn't know how but Wilbur could tell Y/n had lied to him. He didn't know what had happened between y/n and her ex  but it hurt him to know she didn't want to tell him something. He felt so close with her after today. I sounded stupid to think but they could become friend or even more that's that but y/n had to stop the lies so he could trust her first.
He sent her another message
"do you want to meet somewhere and talk"
" yeah that sounds nice we're do you want to meet " Y/n replied
While silently celebrating Will typed up another message
"I know of this café that I think you will like I'll send you the address and I'll meet you there"
"Sounds good see you in a bit " she typed whilst rushing to get changed Y/n put on a white vest top, loose fitted jeans and a black varsity jacket to cover her cuts then left the house locked the door and shutting the lights of behind her

The out fit was like this btw:

————————————————————Bit of a cliff hanger ig I will start the next chapter soon but idk when sorry this took so long to get out also

Bit of a cliff hanger ig I will start the next chapter soon but idk when sorry this took so long to get out also

thank you to the one person that has read this so far I appreciate it a lot

Word count:839